Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua is Trying To Milk The UK, After Next Fight I'm Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and if Wilder and his side have this 50 million that was made in the offer then they can make the fight with AJ after the Fury rematch. There should be no issues as Wilders side can cover and make this happen at 50% each.

Also if Wilder was brought along at the correct pace then why criticize AJ for not fighting Wilder as yet. AJ only has about 22 fights in another ten and he will be ready. Or was Wilder to scared to step up until his 33rd fight......and when he really stepped up he nearly lost in his last two fights and now has a draw on his record

Comment

At least he's finally being honest about not wanting to fight AJ yet. I mean, he's been lying to his idiot fans for a long time, but better late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        The true heavyweight champion has that fraud across the pond backed into a corner.

While Wilder continues to fight real competition, Gayjay the coward is doing talk show appearances and stringing his closeted fans along for months while he decides how to continue to fight the easiest opposition possible, while making it appear that he trying to do the exact opposite. This is the behavior of a unified "champion"? COWARD

Aj do everyone a favor. Just retire with the few crumbs Eddie and Barry have fed you. Free up those belts for a real heavyweight to claim.
        This sums up the state of some boxing fans right now. They're thicker than two planks of wood glued together.

How many fights did it take before Wilder fought someone with a heartbeat? And since then, he's been beaten up by a 65 year old Cuban, and completely outboxed by an overweight, inactive Brit. It took a robbery for him to hold onto a single thread of that WBC belt.

Wilder fans are dead-set f**king delusional. But considering most of them come out of the swamp and have a family tree that goes in a straight line, I shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

A couple days ago this guy was saying he wasn't gonna fight Joshua for 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            At least he's finally being honest about not wanting to fight AJ yet. I mean, he's been lying to his idiot fans for a long time, but better late than never.
            Hes been facing better comp than AJ lately, facing a better opponent in his next as well. Its AJ who has yet to face an opponent rated highly as Wilder or Fury.

Popular opinion is team AJ has been avoiding that fight. You can convince yourself otherwise but you're in the minority.

Comment

Wilder is an idiot he keep saying one face and you refuse to fight even after Hearn offer you 40% with you bs record and even getting the judges on your side and you still turn it down...
              Fury will leave you with no face

Comment

And Wilder is here yet again contradicting himself.

Don't worry, this punk will say the opposite in the not too distant future. He always does. His scummy fans won't say a word about it either.

Comment

deontayduckus wilderquackus brings shame to The Great State Of Alabama and to The Great U.S. of A

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    When did he say that?

Saying that he will fight AJ after the Fury fight doesn't mean what you're trying to spin it to mean.

Comment

Wilder Fury
                      Wilder Whyte
                      Wilder AJ
                      Wilder Fury
                      Wilder Brezeale
                      Wilder Usyk

I'd like to see them all

Comment

Working...
                      X