Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz to Joshua: If Miller Doesn't Work Out - I'm Available!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Now he's deflecting with other excuses. Classic tactics from someone that just canlt admit they were wrong.
    He wasn't offered the fight under normal conditions I'm I wrong? but like I said someone will leak the offer and will see what was what

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      He wasn't offered the fight under normal conditions I'm I wrong? but like I said someone will leak the offer and will see what was what
      Read the thread title. Ortiz offer was in case the fight didn't work out.

He got offered what he wanted and turned it down. There's no excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Read the thread title. Ortiz offer was in case the fight didn't work out.

He got offered what he wanted and turned it down. There's no excuse.
        Look at the date this was over a week before Joshua v Miller was announced

AJ had no opponent when Ortiz said this

Comment

• Well.. this aged like milk.

Comment

• This quote didn't age well.

Comment

If Ortiz was offered the same as Miller I will admit I was wrong if he is offered less will you admit you were wrong and they were just using Ortiz name just to say we tried but now we are fighting Hunter
              Wilder's lapdog out here in full force trying to save Ortiz's reputation.

Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Wilder's lapdog out here in full force trying to save Ortiz's reputation.

Hilarious.
                What does Wilder have to do with any of this you twat

Comment

What does Wilder have to do with any of this you twat

Oh I guess you're just out here defending Ortiz because you like him right? hahaha

You have one agenda, and that's deontay wilder.

lapdog.

sit still.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Oh I guess you're just out here defending Ortiz because you like him right? hahaha

You have one agenda, and that's deontay wilder.

lapdog.

sit still.
                    You are Wilder biggest groupie on this site stays on your mind 24/7 365

Notice how no one mentioned anything about the guy in this thread until you showed up

Now go and make another thread about Wilder

Comment

For context this was from before Miller fight was announced and after Whyte turned down the fight

But don't let some facts get in the way
                      Yea, it’s a little different then stepping in on short notice, but it looks like the fight was there if he wanted it. If he said his reason for turning it down was because he couldn’t be ready in time, it’s one thing, but he used money as an excuse when he said he’d fight for almost anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X