Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    That and the fact you are Gay and sad are the only things that make sense in your posts.
    Bumlovkin say wat? wot-wot?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Bumlovkin say wat? wot-wot?
      That's a very weak response.

Comment

That's a very weak response.
        Ur gay lel! (there, I copied and refined your typical response to someone who doesn't suck off triple Gay)

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          What's so special about your respect, You call him Borack. You respect Saunders Jermall and Andrade and GGG has done many times what they have at 160. Saunders's best win is Lemieux a guy GGG already KOed. Jermall beat a couple of weak middleweights to become champion. Andrade beat an unknown nobody from Africa you never heard of to become champion and has yet to beat a top 10 middleweight. You have a double standard big time. Your respect is meaningless because you give it to the wrong boxers.
          He’s a clown. You don’t take clowns like this seriously. I’m sure Golovkin or any boxer for that matter is dying for the respect of a guy who probably works cleaning up toilets.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            He’s a clown. You don’t take clowns like this seriously. I’m sure Golovkin or any boxer for that matter is dying for the respect of a guy who probably works cleaning up toilets.
            Diego...

Rodriguez...

Comment

Ur gay lel! (there, I copied and refined your typical response to someone who doesn't suck off triple Gay)
              Wildly inaccurate and still pretty lame. Keep trying..

Comment

Golovkin's resume is ordinary, there were much better fights he could have taken..... including most of the guys that shontae mentioned..... Golovkin could have fought most of them already, so I cannot see any of those fights happening
                Come on AFT, that’s kind of a smug thing to say knowing the big names contenders at the time were avoiding GGG like the plaque.

Comment

Wildly inaccurate and still pretty lame. Keep trying..
                  Hey, pestering me won't erase that L GGG took against Canelo. Live with dat!

Comment

Diego...

Rodriguez...
                    And? You got something to say clown? Grow a pair and say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      And? You got something to say clown? Grow a pair and say it.
                      Grow a pair and stop bytching about me to someone else little boy, there is a way you can reply directly to me.

:bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                      X