Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Kovalev Not Same Fighter, But He'll Be Hard To Deal With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    lmao@this boxing1013 clown

lucien bute?!?!?! lucien bute?!?! hahahahaha

ward told bute to go beat one credible guy and he could get a fight....ward went through the super 6 and bute sat back and beat bums....ward said "beat one decent guy and ill fight you"...and then bute got ****ing rocked by froch...lol

these clowns crack me up with the "lucien bute was wards boogeyman" BS....too much...
    Man you are not very smart. Write in correct sentences for God's sakes lol...or at least try to.

First of all, Bute was a really good fighter in his prime so not sure what you're crying about over there. After Ward won the super 6 (Ward reportedly asked that Bute not be invited, and inexplicably, Bute wasn't, even though he was ranked high, higher than Ward, in the rankings) Bute was the logical fight and Ward said he wanted it, before he said he didn't want it. You do remember that right??? He honestly sounded like a ***** when he said he didn't want it. Spin that however you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0RkCsBKZi4

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ely-time-being

Second, you continue to show an inability to read comprehensively. The Bute fight in Canada was offered to Ward and he turned it down because he knew he couldn't KO him (he couldn't KO anyone) and knew if it went to decision in Canada Ward would not be getting the home cooking.

Turning down the Bute fight is relevant, not because Ward was scared of Bute, I don't really think he was...but because he was scared without everything in his favor he didn't think he could win on the cards. If you can't process that, I can't understand it for you Curtis.
    Last edited by Boxing_1013; 02-16-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

"biased in favor of the fighter that looks like you"

LOL...let me stop you there

do you know that im a white male from new england? lol...i bet you didnt...i bet you assume im some hoodrat from the inner city "with no teef that smokes crack"....ive put my pic in my avatar and can easily verify who i am

who are you again? a guy that was wrong right off the bat.....a nameless, faceless, internet entity typing a bunch of rambling bull****

LOL
      Dude I don't give a shi* who you are or who you think you are. All I KNOW about you is you can't spell or form complete sentences, have pretty terrible boxing analysis, yet despite continually showing signs of your ******ity, you have the gall to try and talk down to people who show they are a lot smarter than you, and you call them dumb lol. It's just bizarre
      Last edited by Boxing_1013; 02-16-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

did u really imply that ward needed homecooking to beat chilembas, mirandas, bikas and barreras? hahahahaha

and youre calling me dumb? lol....dude...get a grip on reality

ward even went over to the east coast....where nobody really knew who he was.....heck froch had won more fans over there beating jermain taylor at foxwoods(i was there).......and he beat froch clean and fair...froch even acknowledges he lost to the better man fair and square...but here you are rambling about wards homecooking lol.....you are a sad lot bruh
        I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're really that dumb. Here is what I said about Froch. Don't put words in my mouth. And don't call me 'bruh', you're a complete embarrassment.

"I thought he edged Froch 7-5 but I think he knew that if he fought the same fight in the UK he may not get the decision."

And you do know he never fought Chilemba right? Why did you mention him? Have you just never watched Ward fight like most of his 'fans' lol?

How did you score the Bika Barrera Miranda fights?

Ward won 34 of 36 rounds against Bika on the judges' cards. Anyone who says that was anything other than a very close fight hasn't watched it or is an idiot. So yes Curtis, very obvious favoritism for the home fighter there. But you watched the fight right??? Lol you're a clown and maybe the most embarrassing person on this site which is impressive actually.

"Majority of observers had the Fight a lot close in terms of rounds scored to each fighter than what the judges had"

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/An...vs._Sakio_Bika

Comment

did u really imply that ward needed homecooking to beat chilembas, mirandas, bikas and barreras? hahahahaha

and youre calling me dumb? lol....dude...get a grip on reality

ward even went over to the east coast....where nobody really knew who he was.....heck froch had won more fans over there beating jermain taylor at foxwoods(i was there).......and he beat froch clean and fair...froch even acknowledges he lost to the better man fair and square...but here you are rambling about wards homecooking lol.....you are a sad lot bruh
          I don't know who any of those guys are. Who is Chilembas? Ward never faced a guy with that name or anything like it. I know he faced Miranda, Bika and Barrera. Someone who 'knows' boxing and is so sure of himself should know the actual opponents Ward faced, if you're hyping him up so much. You're a worthless muppet. Best of luck to you Curtis!!

Comment

Working...
          X