No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Hugo Ruiz - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Hugo Ruiz - Undercard Information

Unbeaten Super Featherweight Xavier Martinez will clash with Colombia's Deivi Bassa and lightweight contender Ladarius Miller is set to battle Daulius Prescott in non-televised undercard action on Saturday, February 9 from Dignity Health Sports Park, formerly StubHub Center, in Carson, California.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Xavier Martinez & Memphis Miller on the card, but nothing to get too excited about.

Randomly I just dig & root for Memphis Miller. Seems like a cat who's not the most talented mfer on MP's roster by any means, but he's kept grinding forward. Remember seeing some sparring videos of him early on in his career or maybe before he even turned pro & dude just had this intensity & drive when I watched him that said this cat is putting everything into the moments he gets.

Can't do anything but root for a mfer like that no matter how far he gets or doesn't get in this game. Would love to see him get a chance for a belt one day.

Comment

Jose Balderas is nowhere near as good his brother, Karlos. He got hit too many times by Martino who was robbed of the fight since he had landed the cleaner shots. I expect Balderas will be gifted another dub

Comment

Funny because Davis vs. Hugo Ruiz IS an undercard fight.

Comment

the undercard fight has an undercard? sorry i'm not understanding this

Comment

Looking forward to the knock out!!!�� kind of like each of you do when Canelo and GGG are strategically Fed a feeder fish.

Difference is with PBC someone had to get actually get hurt to produce the need for a mismatch. With other stables mismatches keep their fighters viable.

Will just imagine Hugo Ruiz is one of the big mouth haters, that sit on Boxingscene all day hating on black fighters, coaches and promoters. Pure fight enjoyment.��

Comment

That weasel Espinoza, sells the american people that utter garbage and tries to shit on DAZN for putting up actual good cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                That weasel Espinoza, sells the american people that utter garbage and tries to shit on DAZN for putting up actual good cards.
                SHowtime had the best boxing schedule of 2018 and 98% of DAZN cards have been super trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  I'm not surprised. Remember this is a man who bought Garcia vs Salka for Showtime and tried to convince people it was a credible matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    Funny because Davis vs. Hugo Ruiz IS an undercard fight.
                    Amen to that.

Comment

Working...
                    X