Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts on Wilder's Manager: That Arrogant F***er Winkle!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    Yup, and the great thing is that if Fury outclasses Wilder for 12 rounds next time and the judges are fair then that is the end of him. There is no demand for a third fight, and nobody will give a **** about Deyonce and his 50/50 demands.
    Its not like the "demands " matter.. it should be clear at this point the fight wont happen. Hearn is protecting Aj.

They're using a well known model to ensure AJs reign..get a strap and keep it by avoiding the biggest threats. To be the best you gotta avoid the best..Aj fans should know this

Comment

Let's be real though. If Wilder loses to Fury again, him and his team are ****ing morons.

Suddenly, the luster of AJ vs Wilder is gone, and suddenly, Wilder loses perhaps the biggest payday fight he would have ever made in his career. Not to mention, whatever % of the PPV he had would have been dwindled.

They better hope he pulls off the win against Fury, although it seems unlikely given that Fury won't be as rusty, and it seems he has continued to lose some of that extra flab we saw on fight night.

Comment

Eddie Hearn thrown a temper tantrum.

That is the conduct of a spoil brat. Eddie Hearn is the definition of that word.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Let's be real though. If Wilder loses to Fury again, him and his team are ****ing morons.

Suddenly, the luster of AJ vs Wilder is gone, and suddenly, Wilder loses perhaps the biggest payday fight he would have ever made in his career. Not to mention, whatever % of the PPV he had would have been dwindled.

They better hope he pulls off the win against Fury, although it seems unlikely given that Fury won't be as rusty, and it seems he has continued to lose some of that extra flab we saw on fight night.
          I agree on this. It Would've been smarter for Wilder to try to make an Aj fight instead of going into an immediate rematch with Fury. AJ is more beatable n for more money with the straps on the line.

Comment

GTFOH,HEARN and JOSHUA were both petrified of a WILDER fight so they priced themselves out. End of story!!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Which one there are 2, senior or junior ?
              The interview was with Eddie

Comment

Hearn and Joshua ducked Wilder now they are paying the price. The world will see who the real heavyweight champion is after Fury & Wilder fight again. Joshua has been made to look like a fool and now he is paying for it so suck eggs.

Comment

I expected more from the Joshua protection squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    With all due respect to Whyte what source?? If Whyte accepted the 6/7 million he will be fighting. It is also Whyte that is saying AJ is scared of him which is ridiculous. Whyte also believes his value should be close to Fury/ Wilder because he has now been in 2 or 3 PPV lol

Whyte is a spare tyre. Listen I am all for going after what you think you deserve but stop carrying out all these interviews then call Eddie the minute the cameras are off and reassure him you are not going anywhere. He is talking about Eddie blurting his financials to the media but he was the one telling anyone that will listen that he made more in the Chisora fight blah blah blah.

Whyte is making out him saying there is no fight with Joshua that fans will be disappointed. I’m frankly over the moon. He will look at this as a smart move too. He fights in April he gets brutalised and forgotten before the end of April at least now he is enjoying his best buzz of his career. Get more viewers for your YouTube channel hopefully beat Brezeale . Happy days
                    My only points were that Whyte was the primary choice for AJ next fight and that one thing that Whyte said in the interview that Hearn knew that the initial offer was a bad offer yet he presented it to him anyway. To me that was telling as Whyte felt that Hearn would protect AJ interests over his.

Isn't it a promoters job to tell a fighter when the deal he is offered is a good deal for where he is in his career?

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
                      This guy is a STRAIGHT CLOWN.

8 months ago Wilder was an unknown Bum who didn't deserve neither a percentage nor any say about the bout at all. He then cuts off negotiations and gives the fight to someone else and tells Wilder he needs to fight Whyte first on his stream for a FLAT FEE just to get the fight that they were negotiating for BACK!!!

Now he is calling someone else RUDE and ARROGANT.

First he declares AJ deserves to fight in the UK but now because he is ASS OUT he is fighting in NY and I find it funny that all AJ fans dissed Wilder for fighting a FAT TYSON FURY but are APPLAUDING AJ fighting a 350 pound guy!!!

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!

GTFOHWTBS
                      While most of what you're saying is true, I don't think I've seen anyone, even the most hardcore fanboys "applauding" the fight with Miller. Everyone knows it's not a fight worth ppv, and probably not even worth watching.

However, regarding what Hearn is saying, he has a point. Wilder is saying a lot of stuff that seems like he's ducking, he's talking down any chance of a fight with Joshua even after Fury. I don't understand why anyone is defending his behaviour, because the same people were calling out Joshua for doing the same thing, and rightly so. It's just odd to see fanboys justifying ducking because they don't like Hearn. Personally, I couldn't care less about promoters, I don't watch boxing to see them talk, I just want to see fighters fight, end of.

Comment

Working...
                      X