Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Eleider Alvarez didn't realise yesterday was fight week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Eleider Alvarez didn't realise yesterday was fight week?

I honestly think the daft cunt must have forgot... it's the only logical explanation.

He was in there, not throwing punches, thinking "I wish this cunt would stop hitting me in the fuckin' 'ead... I've got a fight with Kovalev next week, he's going to ruin my chances."

Then when he's on his stool before round twelve his corner give him a strict talking to, and he's like "wait.. what? It's THIS WEEK? It's NOW? Fuck me, no wonder that other guy's wearing gloves and is punching me in the face, I wondered what was going on."

Honestly, I haven't seen such a lacklustre "defence" of a world title since I lost £5 on Bermaine "Fat CUNT" Stiverne.

Fuckin' useless, weren't he?

Honestly, why even bother to get off your stool for the opening bell? Why don't you just get up, give Sergei your belt, and then bend down and suck him off? Could that be any less dignified than what we witnessed last night?

I'm not saying it was bad, but I was watching it, and I got the urge to put on a John Ruiz bout.

Fuck that guy.

I think he was relying on Kov being gassed out again. He landed a few big right hands and I think going into the fight, he thought that's all he needed to do.

Comment

the only explanation is that trump and the russians had a visit with mr alvarez and he decided not to win based on that meeting

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        I think he was relying on Kov being gassed out again. He landed a few big right hands and I think going into the fight, he thought that's all he needed to do.
        Where was the silly ****'s Plan B?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Where was the silly ****'s Plan B?
          There wasn't one and that was a huge mistake

Comment

He seemed to be waiting the entire fight for kovalev to just pass out from exhaustion. I guess he forgot the part where he was supposed to assist kovalev in getting tired by pressing some action.

Either he is a great poker player by hiding the fact that kovs punches were hurting him, or he is an idiot. It is almost like he was trying to imitate Adrien Broner in there.

Comment

Let's just assume he either overestimated his power,
              or underestimated Kov's ability to make a come back.
              I just don't understand why his trainers can't get the fact that Kovalev moving forward is too powerful.
              Therefore, you train with the intention of preventing it.
              Much like Canelo standing his ground and stop GGG from walking him down.

Comment

One-hit wonder.
                Reminds me of Rolando Pasqua .

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  He seemed to be waiting the entire fight for kovalev to just pass out from exhaustion. I guess he forgot the part where he was supposed to assist kovalev in getting tired by pressing some action.

Either he is a great poker player by hiding the fact that kovs punches were hurting him, or he is an idiot. It is almost like he was trying to imitate Adrien Broner in there.
                  you find some kind of problem with imitating the fighter of the decade?

Comment

Finally a thread where everyone is sucking Kovalev's dick. At least not the posters here that aren't on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                    X