Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez vs Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOTH are gifted young fighters I don't see the point of bashing one to uplift the other. Some of you guys really got some mental issues going on, just full if Bitterness and HATE. I think BOTH will be Stars and BOTH will be World Champions SOONER than we think, same with Shakur Stevenson

Teofimo is the better CLOSER with that big Power, he is more electric offensively.

HOWEVER, Haney has more overall skills particularly DEFENSIVELY!

Very excited to see all of these guys develop and one day they meet each other at the top in a Unification Bout or something. Big fans of BOTH!
    Last edited by sicko; 02-03-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

People need to realize, Lopez is slow compared to fast lightweights and has ZERO defense and his flat nose proves it just like Ray Mancini whose nose is not even as flat! Lopez is TOO easy to hit. Haney by decision.

Comment

Lopez is more explosive but I think Haney is better overall and would win head to head.

Both are outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Haney outboxed him in sparring and I believe him

Lopez has more power, more knockouts, is mexican-american and has ESPN so he has more hype around him

He wants Loma this year and I suspect he's gonna lose every round but close. He has enough power and speed in his punches to keep fighters honest but he was struggling to land at times when mag was moving a bit.

He's a Nuyorican.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
            He speaks spanish and is from a country under America and to the mexican and spanish audience that's all that matters. Mexicans will root for a hispanic fighter over any other fighter that isn't from that area.
            No, they won't. If you were Mexican you would know why. Mexican Americans maybe.

Comment

Who yall got now

Comment

Good fight. Teo doesn’t quite have Garcia’s speed or one punch power. 50/50 imo

Comment

Very good fight but I've always said if Teo is on he's the best of the fab 4 perfect combination of speed, skill and power BUT only if hes on which is a big BUT sometimes.
                  99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

i cant stand teo but he would body haney!!

Comment

Hmm.... Haney has issues with speed but Teo has issues with movers. Tough call for me.
                      99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X