No announcement yet.

I actually think Alvarez is Kovalev's best win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually think Alvarez is Kovalev's best win

It is what it is. His best years are behind him but beating Alvarez is probably better than old Hopkins and Pascal

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    It is what it is. His best years are behind him but beating Alvarez is probably better than old Hopkins and Pascal
    Kova's "best win" was the first fight vs Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Kova's "best win" was the first fight vs Ward...
      It's not a win. You don't have to agree with official decision, but you can't ignore it

Comment

His first fight with Ward was great, and I would say that was his best win.

Comment

He looked great and back on form. Hed beat ward in a 3rd fight

Comment

I don't know if that's his best win but based on the circumstances I would say it's his best performance.

Can you imagine if he lost the fight? His career would've been over.

Considering the pressure to win, against a guy who knocked him out, and the fear of getting fatigued again. Kovalev performed exceptionally well.

Comment

Ward was literally his downfall mentally, physically, and emotionally yet there are still some deluded people out there who think Kovalev has a chance if they ever run it back.

Ward destroyed Kovalev in and out the ring.

Comment

I had him winning the first fight with Ward and idc about the judges scoring it for Ward - I know what I saw and that was a beaten man in the ring (Ward) before the scores were read out. Krusher went 1-1 with Ward and is HOF.

Comment

It was a very good win. I think his best win might have been his loss to Ward in the first Kovalev vs Ward fight. The big majority of viewers thought Kovalev won that fight. I thought Kovalev clearly beat Ward in a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X