Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    please, what channel is the fight on? It was on ESPN then I change to espn+ but they have some soccer

It's on the internet, old man.

Comment

• What the **** is going on with ESPN's production. It's 10 PM in L.A and they main event is barely beginning.

Comment

• let me guess , max has been sucking off ward all night hasnt he?

Comment

• Mercito Gesta, Ray Beltran, Yvan Mendy would be good veterans for young Lopez. All Durable and Mendy and Gesta never been stopped so those would be solid veterans for him

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Mikey I always agree with bro but don’t be those kinda fools that hate on Raza.

Todos somos Latinos.
            homeboy first off race is never a influcent in my boxing, I like lopez, been a fan of his for a while now before people started hoping on the trian. But I cant stand commentators who just kiss ass non stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              let me guess , max has been sucking off ward all night hasnt he?

Yup every drop

Comment

• Why is the fight coming on at 1am?
                Are you kidding me

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  I don't think so at all. We do not need another Brodner.

Golovkin, Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Pac, Ward, Bradley, Loma, etc. have not been villains at all.

Even Floyd, he rebranded as a villain, but when has he ever been disrespectful after the fight
                  Villains bring drama and the casuals. Look at how many people watch Broner fights and he hasn't won a meaningful fight since before Maidana. Americans, at least, tune in to watch villains. I know plenty of people who watch almost no boxing and would have no clue who Bradley, Ward and Loma are, but they know Broner. That kinda flashy bull**** sells like hot cakes here

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    Nah. Lopez needs to fight at his own very deliberate pace; someone like Loma who changes it up all the time will give him all kinds of problems.

Not a good style match up for Lopez.
                    Within a year Lopez hurts little Loma badly .

Watch

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Lopez has a mean streak and a chip on his shoulder. I like that, not every fighter has to be a saint.

If you don't like his showboating then do something about it. Stop him from doing it...if you can.
                      Someone will and it will definitely happen. Being Kocky like that isn't good. Stevenson was very much that way and it didn't end well for him. Broner as well, his life will be littered with crime and heartbreak. Floyd, although he pretends to do it all for show, will also suffer a life of regret and ultimately end up destitute. People should just learn to be humble, even if you don't believe in karma, it has a way of sneaking up on you and taking its toll.

Comment

Working...
                      X