Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez, after watching this I'm thinking Kovalev should change his style to that of a boxer...he is technically better than Alvarez...He's way up on the cards

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      Man... Alvarez looks pretty average tonight... Ramsey coach is mad as hell....
      Looks horrible

Comment

• Alvarez looks out of ideas, think Kovalev probably has this in the bag now

Comment

• I got it 88-83 and that's probably too generous to Alvarez. Kov just needs to survive. Putting on clinic, but not much power

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Fights over Alvarez is not even trying anymore he just giving this ****tt away
            I wouldn't say that, but he has to start taking more risks now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Fights over Alvarez is not even trying anymore he just giving this ****tt away
              He wants the trilogy

Comment

• Funny thing is, Alvarez seems to impact Kovalev every time he touches him.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  8-1 Kovalev, he's dominated Alvarez who is getting schooled and just looking for one home run shot.
                  Reminds me of PAC-Bradley 2

Comment

• I have it way closer than most on this forum. Kovalev started fans won 4 straight then I thought Alvarez won 4 Straight and Kovalev just won that 9th and currently winning the 10th

Comment

• Looks like Alvarez fell in love with his KO in the first fight and looks like he is just looking for a big punch to KO Kova in this fight. The guy is not a killer for Pete’s sake!

Comment

Working...
                      X