Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunce on boxnation in UK destroying ESPN commentators for laughing at Lopez celebration directed at magdeleno.and I agree with him

ESPN boxing production is pretty atrocious. The gap between fights. The bad commentary.

Comment

• Lomas days are numbered Teofimo is gonna fuuck him up badly.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I get it, you won, BUT you knew all along that you were so much better than your opponent. Don't rub it in after you demolish him and then come out and pretend to be a holy man giving thanks to GOD. If he was "godly", he would have made sure his opponent was OK and thanked him for being a good participant. Then he says it's a business, and you know you will still come out and watch me. That isn't holy, that's arrogant and to pretend you are a GODly man while doing the opposite of what GOD proclaims is good is a grave sin.

It's his life and not mine but he is like Broner...maybe not quite as arrogant but he is of the same mold and will suffer the same fate.
          he'll get respect KO'd into him one day. When you're dumb you can be a dumb ass. These guys should look into how Floyd (after fights), Cotto, or Canelo do their business.

Comment

• Magdeleno had balls and he's actually a decent fighter but Teofimo is quick, HUGE, and strong. Looked like Magdeleno was dwarfed in there.

Comment

• When tf is it gonna start Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I get it, you won, BUT you knew all along that you were so much better than your opponent. Don't rub it in after you demolish him and then come out and pretend to be a holy man giving thanks to GOD. If he was "GODly", he would have made sure his opponent was OK and thanked him for being a good participant. Then he says it's a business, and you know you will still come out and watch me. That isn't holy, that's arrogant and to pretend you are a GODly man while doing the opposite of what GOD proclaims is good is a grave sin.

It's his life and not mine but he is like Broner...maybe not quite as arrogant but he is of the same mold and will suffer the same fate.
                He’ll be humbled, even if it’s just a close fight (like Broner has with Paulie) we’ll see if it wakes him up or if he needs a Maidana experience.

Comment

• It's just a matter of time before teofimo has all the belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Lomas days are numbered Teofimo is gonna fuuck him up badly.
                    I'll be happy you to bet you a small fortune if that fight happens. You're forgetting who Lomachenko is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Bunce on boxnation in UK destroying ESPN commentators for laughing at Lopez celebration directed at magdeleno.and I agree with him

ESPN boxing production is pretty atrocious. The gap between fights. The bad commentary.
                      we just saw Stevenson get seriously hurt. What if Magdaleno gets ****ed up?

Comment

Working...
                      X