Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaking off the ring rust. He got tagged with a right hand or two that might be a problem unless he keeps that left up but this guy doesn't seem to punch very hard.

Comment

• Very rough start for Valdez.

Comment

• 1-0 Valdez, trying to shake off the rust

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
          That ring rust is showing. Valdez swinging and missing barley this round n

Manny Robles is a good trainer I don't think the move was necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            Rigondeaux? Did you mean Richard Abril? Can't remember if i watched that fight. Richard Abril is slick Cuban that would give anyone problem. Yeah the Fortuna fight is a tough one for The Lion.
            Yes sorry, bogere/abril. God damn that was rough

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Very rough start for Valdez.

I am trying to watch the fight, but I cannot stop looking at your damn AVI LOL

Comment

• Good thing they dug up this patsy for Valdez's comeback. He needs this soft work.

Comment

• valdez wiffing on alot of his shots

Comment

• Keeping the hand up pretty well in the 2nd but when he misses with that right....WOW, he misses wide. Thought Valdez took the second.

1-1 even.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I am trying to watch the fight, but I cannot stop looking at your damn AVI LOL
                      Right? CJ Gibson, one of tonight's ring card girls. She's something special.

Comment

Working...
                      X