No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Commey Destroys Chaniev For IBF Title, Lomachenko is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
    You guys probably said the same thing about Nicholas Walters.
    We shall see my man

Comment

Ghana has good fighters.

Dogboe and Commey

Comment

I saw on twitter Commey is getting his hand X-rayed?

Supposedly, there might have been a fracture or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          The more world champions from African nations the better....I want to see more Ghanaians, Nigerians, Moroccans, Egyptians, Algerians, South Africans, Congolese, etc etc. The more the better
          yes ooo.. AFRICA

Comment

It's almost as if they set up an easy KO win for Commey against a lvl 1 Magikarp so as to give some legitimacy to Loma facing him next and to paint him (Commey) as some kind of killer.

Whatever, it's a unification fight. I'll watch because Loma is a very, very entertaining fighter if you like boxing but Commey wouldn't be my first choice as an opponent...I don't expect an upset

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              The more world champions from African nations the better....I want to see more Ghanaians, Nigerians, Moroccans, Egyptians, Algerians, South Africans, Congolese, etc etc. The more the better
              They should strip some privileged fighters of their belts and hand them over to poor, underprivileged fighters to make things more 'equal'.

/jokes

It will happen in time. Boxing isn't viewed as a sport in its infancy, but in reality it still kind of is. The future will have some extreme talent coming out of Africa, Asia (China, India) and possibly the middle east. There are billions of people that don't have access to boxing gyms, boxing trainers, correct nutrition etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                You know Easter beat him and Garcia slapped Easter silly???
                That Easter fight could've gone either way, and Mikey's a top 5 P4P fighter. He's already beat guys and won a belt at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  That will be a fun fight April 12. Commey looked good tonight. He’s improving and really deserved to be unbeaten.
                  Unbeaten maybe just... both the Easter and Shafikov fights were hellish close (as was Easter - Shafikov for my money). Whatever way you jumped on those fights though Richard is IMO #2 behind Loma (assuming Mikey ain't coming back to down), and currently the best opponent at 135 for Lomachenko. Commey vs Campbell would be one I wouldn't mind seeing too though.

Comment

So will Loma be stripped by the WBA if he fights Commey next?

Comment

so happy for him. huge Commey fan, great story and great guy, not to mention he is never in a dull fight and punches like a ****ing freight train.

Comment

Working...
                      X