No announcement yet.

I see Kov winning big tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    You’re not to confident if you won’t commit to leaving for good... lol @ McGregor is going to beat Floyd, you should’ve never posted since then lol
    So your saying if I lose I leave for good then are you prepared to live those terms yourself

And I mean gone no alts nothing never post on any account ever on here again

Comment

I also think Kovalev will win tonight. A lot of people seem to think he's finished at the highest level but I don't believe that. Only time will tell though.

I pick Kovalev by KO/TKO.

Comment

I'm thinking Alvarez, but was flip-flopping a bit at first.

Going off memory, Alvarez was sharp early on but Kovalev started to look good, land his jab, and have the better of the fight before being caught with that big shot.

His punch resistance seems to have gone a bit. I wonder where he is mentally too. He knows Alvarez can hurt him, Alvarez knows he can hurt him. Then there's the stuff going on outside of the ring.

His lifestyle outside of the ring seems to have caught up with him now. Alvarez is a good fighters so if Kovalev pulls it off , then he's done very well.

Comment

All I know is Kovalev looked ALOT healthier and stronger in this weigh in. Last time he looked like sht at the weigh in, and in the fight physically, actually called it that he'll likely lose just from seeing him seconds before the first bell.
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-02-2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            So your saying if I lose I leave for good then are you prepared to live those terms yourself

And I mean gone no alts nothing never post on any account ever on here again
            Yep, we can do that ����
            Do you agree or not?
            Last edited by Metho_4u; 02-02-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Spot on, Kovalev looked A LOT healthier, better this time around.

His ring IQ and skills are far above anyone else out there.... unfortunately Ward, son of judges, went to his balls and he was just crushed.

He had hit Rock Bottom and now it is about getting back up. He is still the one to beat at LHW to have legit cred in the division. The others are all new comers or don't have anywhere close to the resume and pedigree that Kovalev has.

In the future, yes, Bivol will be top dog... but not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                Yep, we can do that ����
                Do you agree or not?
                C’mon lparm don’t be pûssy

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  I'm thinking Alvarez, but was flip-flopping a bit at first.

Going off memory, Alvarez was sharp early on but Kovalev started to look good, land his jab, and have the better of the fight before being caught with that big shot.

His punch resistance seems to have gone a bit. I wonder where he is mentally too. He knows Alvarez can hurt him, Alvarez knows he can hurt him. Then there's the stuff going on outside of the ring.

His lifestyle outside of the ring seems to have caught up with him now. Alvarez is a good fighters so if Kovalev pulls it off , then he's done very well.
                  I think Kovalev is perfectly capable of winning this but... when I heard about him creeping around in bushes and stalking a woman, I picked Alvarez by ko. Kovalev is only as good as his mentality. If his personal life is a mess, I think that's going to affect him as a fighter. He strikes me as that kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    All I know is Kovalev looked ALOT healthier and stronger in this weigh in. Last time he looked like sht at the weigh in, and in the fight physically, actually called it that he'll likely lose just from seeing him seconds before the first bell.
                    so true - he was dry, and damn his head was getting snapped back bad by jabs very early....punch resistance was really bad. I was kind of surprised that he worked himself into the fight the way he did. Should be able to tell early on again I'd think

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                      C’mon lparm don’t be pûssy
                      He’ll post right before something happens either way... he’s a b!tch

Comment

Working...
                      X