Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Violence Against Women Becoming Boxing's Complicated Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Im still pissed how a good % on here religiously defended Sergey since he aint...... Nevermind
    Better not have my name on that list, because I say the same thing regardless. Hell, i said the same when Broner got accused and if I’m gonna avoid giving someone the benefit, it’s AB.

Comment

Im still pissed how a good % on here religiously defended Sergey since he aint...... Nevermind
      Go ahead and say it, they don’t hold their tongues when it comes to supporting their own and condemning people who look like you

Comment

I'm still shocked that nobody steps up to be an honest stand up boxing reporter and take the lead in the boxing game. Blows my fooking mind nobody heard of Kovalev breaking that ladies face for months and it was the equivalent of the national inquirer that finally broke that story. If it was a basketball player etc who supposedly did something like this it would have been on news that day.

Comment

Funny thing is Kovalev is in trouble over violence against it a woman, has a fight this week, AND the article opens up about him.......but they put a black guy's pic on the article.

Comment

Skanks and creeps mistreating one another wow that is new. Only gold digging whores and sluts go to those clubs and parties to gamble with there bodies. Sometimes they get snake eyes. I wouldn't piss on the whole lot if they were on fire.

Comment

There are many, many more manipulative, calculating, immoral women out there than there are violent men.

Ruining someone life can be achieved in different ways, the outcome is the same but the means differ.

Women are A LOT smarter and ruthless than men, and have been exploiting this forever.

Just look at male suicide rates.

Comment

STUPID article!! This writer is a typical mainstream led soy boy.

"Violence against women" How about violence against your fellow human??

A thousand guys can get jumped and beat half to death, and no one bats an eye. One thousand four hundred murders in Chicago in ONE year, and CBS doesn't give a flying fk.

A woman gets smacked around, and the world all of a sudden "has a major problem". Pffttt!

The metoo movement is just another divide and conquer tactic that the social engineers employ on the world, and this writer has bought right in.

NO ONE has a right to lay their hands on another, weather it be a man or woman, unless they're being attacked.

Why don't you go and pedal this article to the soy boys at buzzfeed, and while you're at it, watch a few more gillette commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
                  Funny thing is Kovalev is in trouble over violence against it a woman, has a fight this week, AND the article opens up about him.......but they put a black guy's pic on the article.
                  They wanted to put Floyd's face on first

Comment

where the bruises at doe.

Comment

Floyd’s new thot better work on some defense

Comment

Working...
                      X