Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eleider Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev - Face-Off, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Eleider Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev - Face-Off, Final Presser

Eleider Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev Rematch Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Their first fight ended with a dramatic knockout that shook up the Atlantic City Boardwalk. The rematch between Eleider "Storm" Alvarez and Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev will bring two of the light heavyweight division's biggest names to The Star.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Krusher gaze not working anymore. He loses this and he's almost done.

Comment

Krusher win or lose will always be remembered as a real one. One of the most entertaining fighters of this decade, fought everyone and everywhere, not many other fighters have these qualities.

Comment

Is Kovalev's "Krusher" logo intended to be a rip-off of the K-Mart logo?

Comment

Alvarez KO-4

Comment

Krusher needs a better logo or at least in different colors
            Alvarez late ko 9 or 10

Comment

I got Kovalev by UD. He will fight smarter and more defensive and Alvarez won't catch him like he did last time.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                I got Kovalev by UD. He will fight smarter and more defensive and Alvarez won't catch him like he did last time.
                He won't defend against that Alvarez jab. It couldn't miss him last time, and I haven't seen Kovalev do any great head movement since the Hopkins fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  He won't defend against that Alvarez jab. It couldn't miss him last time, and I haven't seen Kovalev do any great head movement since the Hopkins fight.
                  I don't think it'll matter. He was clearly outboxing Alvarez before the KO and the scorecards rightfully reflected that. If he gets his stamina right this time he'll win. That's a big question at age 35 though.

Comment

Alvarez about to whoop this woman beater again. War Alvarez

Comment

Working...
                    X