GGG now meeting PBC officials

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Argue what exactly? When did I say he's fought great opponents lately? It is clear he is banking on getting that mandatory from the WBC unless he can get GGG.

And no, if you want to mention guys like Lemieux (L-O-L as if the first fight wasn't one sided enough), Smith........Then why aren't you mentioning Benavidez/Plant? If GGG wants to stay at MW, then obviously DAZN is the place to be...Not sure many are arguing that. But when you mention 168 pounders or bum a^^ Lemieux, that's when you lose me.
      because Plant isn’t a big fight at all can’t compare to Callum smith in the UK and just like Gilberto ramirez, Benavidez has very limited time at 168. His next fight then Dirrell and then 175.

Lemieux is just a body. U know I mentioned several big
      Fight options.

The point in Charlo was what I said in my crawford example. If Crawford moved up to 147 and fought Santana, Van Herdeen and Kavaliaskus there wouldn’t be that much clamor for a spence fight. He would be forgotten about. But since he fought and beat horn for a belt
      Everyone wants that fight.

That’s why I bring it up. Jus like at 160 Canelo GGG and Jacobs are always mentioned before Charlo. Hell Andrade is mentioned almost as much as Charlo now that he has a belt.

Charlos career has stalled and he needs to make the move and make some real paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
        Probably and everyone will scream DUCK by AJ or Canelo. However, smart by their (Charlo/Pulev) promoters guaranteed title shot either for huge $$ or for a vacant title, cant say i blame them
        yup except for both titles with no opponents that bring big money. Charlo needs to go DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          yup except for both titles with no opponents that bring big money. Charlo needs to go DAZN
          True, but they thinking the long game, get a title and much bigger power to negotiate for unifications, but yea if boxing was fair Charlo would go to DAZN, Mungia to PBC, Tank to ESPN, Crawford to FOX/SHO etc, but boxing is dumb haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            True, but they thinking the long game, get a title and much bigger power to negotiate for unifications, but yea if boxing was fair Charlo would go to DAZN, Mungia to PBC, Tank to ESPN, Crawford to FOX/SHO etc, but boxing is dumb haha
            lol. Charlo can get that belt and be stuck fighting bums like what Marcus browne will be doing and Munguia isndoing.

Comment

because Plant isn’t a big fight at all can’t compare to Callum smith in the UK and just like Gilberto ramirez, Benavidez has very limited time at 168. His next fight then Dirrell and then 175.

Lemieux is just a body. U know I mentioned several big
              Fight options.

The point in Charlo was what I said in my crawford example. If Crawford moved up to 147 and fought Santana, Van Herdeen and Kavaliaskus there wouldn’t be that much clamor for a spence fight. He would be forgotten about. But since he fought and beat horn for a belt
              Everyone wants that fight.

That’s why I bring it up. Jus like at 160 Canelo GGG and Jacobs are always mentioned before Charlo. Hell Andrade is mentioned almost as much as Charlo now that he has a belt.

Charlos career has stalled and he needs to make the move and make some real paper.
              No, you are now just guessing with Benavidez. You don't know if he moves up to LHW after the Dirrell fight. Could he? Absolutely, but who is to say if GGG signs with PBC he doesn't stick longer at SMW? All speculation on your part there.

You mentioned Lemieux though. You listed him as an option and then said all GGG has at PBC is Charlo/Hurd. That's so flawed right there. This is where you make it so much harder on yourself when it isn't necessary. Just flat out say majority of the top MWs including the money man is at DAZN and that is GGG's best option if he wants to stay at MW. And you could mention if he wants to go up, there is a big fight with Smith that he could take. But you get a little extra and start dropping BS like Lemieux and Munguia as options, but then ignore Benavidez/Plant. So Plant isn't a big fight but Munguia is? Plant isn't a big fight but Lemieux is? Plant isn't a big fight but Andrade is? Huh? Flawed logic.

LOL whaaaaaaaat??? Crawford is widely recognized as P4P best or second best fighter in the world. That is the appeal to his fight with Spence. Hardly ANYONE rates his wins at WW. Just look at how much he gets killed by fellow fighters, folks around social media and heck even this board. Why do you think he gets so sensitive about his resume' and always tries to defend himself? Dude just went on like a 10 minute rant a few days talking about his resume'. People want to see Spence/Crawford because on paper that looks to be the best fight at WW and it consists of two consensus top 10 P4P fighters. It isn't because Crawford beat Horn/Benavidez at WW that folks want to see that match up.

Comment

No, you are now just guessing with Benavidez. You don't know if he moves up to LHW after the Dirrell fight. Could he? Absolutely, but who is to say if GGG signs with PBC he doesn't stick longer at SMW? All speculation on your part there.

You mentioned Lemieux though. You listed him as an option and then said all GGG has at PBC is Charlo/Hurd. That's so flawed right there. This is where you make it so much harder on yourself when it isn't necessary. Just flat out say majority of the top MWs including the money man is at DAZN and that is GGG's best option if he wants to stay at MW. And you could mention if he wants to go up, there is a big fight with Smith that he could take. But you get a little extra and start dropping BS like Lemieux and Munguia as options, but then ignore Benavidez/Plant. So Plant isn't a big fight but Munguia is? Plant isn't a big fight but Lemieux is? Plant isn't a big fight but Andrade is? Huh? Flawed logic.

LOL whaaaaaaaat??? Crawford is widely recognized as P4P best or second best fighter in the world. That is the appeal to his fight with Spence. Hardly ANYONE rates his wins at WW. Just look at how much he gets killed by fellow fighters, folks around social media and heck even this board. Why do you think he gets so sensitive about his resume' and always tries to defend himself? Dude just went on like a 10 minute rant a few days talking about his resume'. People want to see Spence/Crawford because on paper that looks to be the best fight at WW and it consists of two consensus top 10 P4P fighters. It isn't because Crawford beat Horn/Benavidez at WW that folks want to see that match up.
                u dont get it. If crawford fought the guys I said and didn’t fight Horn for a belt he would have lost some shine by now like Charlo. Its called momentum.

As for Lemieux it’s just a body. But there are way more options at. DAZN. Munguia is way more viable than plant. U know that. That was just dumb.

Comment

u dont get it. If crawford fought the guys I said and didn’t fight Horn for a belt he would have lost some shine by now like Charlo. Its called momentum.

As for Lemieux it’s just a body. But there are way more options at. DAZN. Munguia is way more viable than plant. U know that. That was just dumb.
                  How much more valuable is he than Plant? Not that much more valuable, especially given that GGG would get to challenge for the title at 168. So no, that wasn't dumb at all. Munguia isn't this big superstar yet anyways. Why are you acting like he is Canelo or something?

No, YOU don't get it. YOU keep giving him more credit for the Horn win then the actual fighters and even fight fans. Crawford vs Spence was always going to be THE fight people asked for once Crawford made the jump to WW. Crawford will be fighting Khan and probably someone like Mean Machine or Collazo next. Trust me, people won't be calling for that fight because of who he beat at WW. They will be calling for that fight as it will be the two most skilled and best fighters at WW.

Comment

How much more valuable is he than Plant? Not that much more valuable, especially given that GGG would get to challenge for the title at 168. So no, that wasn't dumb at all. Munguia isn't this big superstar yet anyways. Why are you acting like he is Canelo or something?

No, YOU don't get it. YOU keep giving him more credit for the Horn win then the actual fighters and even fight fans. Crawford vs Spence was always going to be THE fight people asked for once Crawford made the jump to WW. Crawford will be fighting Khan and probably someone like Mean Machine or Collazo next. Trust me, people won't be calling for that fight because of who he beat at WW. They will be calling for that fight as it will be the two most skilled and best fighters at WW.
                    its about momentum. U agree they after racing a cripple, a bum, and then struggling vs a mediocre opponent that jermall Charlo has lost some shine right?

It’s not just the win over Horn. It was getting the belt the too.

Mungui isn’t this huge star. Never said that. U are the one mentioning his name and Canelo in the same sentence lololol. Not me.

But Munguia has been main event in hbo multiple times, co feature on Canelo-GGG2, etc. He isn’t a superstar but he’s Waaaaaay more known to boxing fans than Caleb Plant lol. Plus his style is much more exciting. You really took this Plant thing too far. Plant has stunk up the joint in FS1 more than once so I wouldn’t be bragging about that being a great option. Ggg vs Munguia puts way more people in seats than vs Plant and you are smart enough to know this.

It’s not Canelo or Jacobs but Munguia is close to being the third best option. Has more of a fan base than Andrade even and way more than Plant

Comment

Benavidez is NOT moving up after Dirrell

Comment

Working...
                      X