Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Funny, that sounds like canelo ggg 1
    Canelo landed more power shots than Gee too

Gee supposedly landed over 100 power punches but people can barely find them. Thats why the highlights always favor canelo

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Canelo landed more power shots than Gee too

Gee supposedly landed over 100 power punches but people can barely find them. Thats why the highlights always favor canelo

You sound like a clown, oh what, you are a clown

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
        canelo ggg 1 should've been to GGG

Canelo Lara was a straight toss up

Lara gave away like 4 round when he got cut and ran

not an entertaining match, glad a rematch didnt happen
        That was my point, canelo went into sprint mode but ggg only ended up with a draw, lara goes into sprint mode and canelo fangirls say he won clearly, hypocracy at its finest

Comment

Funny, that sounds like canelo ggg 1
          Except that Canelo outlanded GGG in power punches anfmd reduced GGG the KO machine to a jabber.

Not only that but unlike the Lara fight where Canelo mostly landed thunderous power punches to the body, GGGs body attack was non existent.

So nothing like the Lara fight. I hope you understand.

Comment

That was my point, canelo went into sprint mode but ggg only ended up with a draw, lara goes into sprint mode and canelo fangirls say he won clearly, hypocracy at its finest
            You should really learn to score fights using the 10 pt. Must scoring system, you'll probably enjoy boxing more as you'll have a better understanding.

Comment

I don't understand the Charlo hype, is it really a big fight? I mean most people just saw him get schooled by Korobov for most of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                I don't understand the Charlo hype, is it really a big fight? I mean most people just saw him get schooled by Korobov for most of the fight.
                Canelo fight is obviously much bigger, and so would the Jacobs rematch, especially if he beats Canelo. But really it comes down to how bad he wants the Canelo trilogy. It is a no-brainier if he wants it but he kept making some suspect comments to the media saying he is done with Canelo and doesn't want the third fight and the judges will never be fair to him etc.

But GGG vs Charlo would be PURE carnage. Guaranteed FOTY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                  GGG doesn't have Korobov's defensive movements. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                    GGG doesn't have Korobov's defensive movements. Not even close.
                    Yeah both brothers struggle with movement. GGG would get his head jabbed off.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                      Yeah both brothers struggle with movement. GGG would get his head jabbed off.
                      Lol, GGG isn't going to get dominated by Charlo. It's going to be a hell of a fight but as I stated before the Korobov fight, Charlo really struggles against skilled southpaws. His jab is not nearly as effective and he struggles controlling distance. Against GGG though? Lawd it's going to be a blood bath. Charlo is very calm under fire and has a granite chin....As does GGG. Need this fight before GGG calls it quits.

Comment

Working...
                      X