• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    Me too! I’m busting em too. He ain’t here that’s why

Lol "..........

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      NSB pick 'em is too fast pace for me. i usually want to watch a fighter's previous fight before making a decision and i only have time for two fighters per week.

It’s all good

Comment

NSB pick 'em is too fast pace for me. i usually want to watch a fighter's previous fight before making a decision and i only have time for two fighters per week.
        Bro that's just a weak ass excuse.
        It's only for fun not like we have anything on the line if we win or lose.
        Maybe some bragging rights for a bit of banter but you know all this anyway which is why I don't understand your excuse not to play.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Bro that's just a weak ass excuse.
          It's only for fun not like we have anything on the line if we win or lose.
          Maybe some bragging rights for a bit of banter but you know all this anyway which is why I don't understand your excuse not to play.
          i am playing elsewhere, man.

Comment

ruedboy Alvarez Dec. Close

Comment

Idunnoshet
              Alvarez / KO / Late

Comment

Eleider ko mid

Comment

The plunger man
                  ALVAREZ - KO mid

Comment

Brother Siablo, it can get out of control high pace at certain time! I totally agree there. I’m just a lil sour that you aren’t playing, I miss the days of being neck and neck with ya!

Comment

Alrighty Gentlemen... looks as if the “Storm” is receiving most of the latter half of the picks! Don’t forget to get your Pick in before the bell rings. May the best man win!!

Comment

Working...
                      X