Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Sued For Millions Over Claimed Attack, Victim Slams Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well, when Kovvie gets out of jail he's got sure-fire employment as a leg-breaker for the Russian mob.

He seems to have been circling the drain for awhile now, boxing-wise. And maybe general life-wise as well. Having a kid isn't as much fun as it's cracked up to be.
    Last edited by Ulver; 01-30-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Reading this post reminds me of Floyd saying "check her face, where are the bruises if I beat her".
      Hey Dunn, we know Floyd is feather fisted bruh..

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        So this is the chick. 40 years old, 5'7 115 pounds

Well..... I’d smash her too.

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
          Dd-UCCg-VAAAAWq-C

plastic freak with fake lips fake boobs fake hair flat butt fake eyes =fake story... oh well there is always the whorehouse in reno she can go back to.
          Heh. Yeah, she does nothing for me personally. But how do you know that ain't Kovvie's type?

This #MeToo era isn't a good time to get involved in this kind of thing, and it sure seems like he was involved in some way, if not the exact way she describes. He'll still lose.

He can catch on as a leg breaker for the Russian mob when he gets out of jail. He might as well have Russian Mob tattooed on his forehead, fer crissake.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            What doesnt make sense is why did the police release him? A knockout artist deadly boxer yet they let him out, maybe they thought nothing of it and called it a lovers quarrel because the was she describes the injuries i wouldnt let kovalev out of jail they sound brutal.
            Hectari, my man whats up. This is surprising from you. You hate woman beaters. I thought you of all posters would be going in on Kov.

Comment

• Who are all of the Kovalev supporters that hated on Andre Ward and questioned his character?
              Someone compile me a list, or come forward so I can block you and know not to take you guys serious ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                All these people posting skeptically are the same trash that slam "Floydie" every other post. Its pathetic and just shows how stupid and cock drunk these kids are :-/
                More victim mentality from an uneducated hood rat culture. Go cry your victim mentality somewhere else weakling.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                  Who are all of the Kovalev supporters that hated on Andre Ward and questioned his character?
                  Someone compile me a list, or come forward so I can block you and know not to take you guys serious ever again.
                  Ward has zero character, a lying posing joke of a man who lives a duel life. Ward is the biggest con man I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
                    Ward has zero character, a lying posing joke of a man who lives a duel life. Ward is the biggest con man I’ve ever seen.
                    Shut your stinkin mouth you dumb Bitc#

Comment

• Don’t know and wasn’t there so I can’t judge either party. With one side of a story. But what doesn’t make sense to me is Kov hitting her w no gloves on and she still had the ability to call the police immediately after? This dude has dmn near kod boxers w a jab while wearing gloves. Then she finds him in the bushes the next morning? After he supposedly assaults her? After the police would have already been envolved and looking for him? Idk people. Maybe true but sounds a bit fishy.

Comment

Working...
                      X