Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin's Coach: After Smith We're Ready For All Top 154-Pounders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lubins camp might be, but lubins chin isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I would like to see Lubin vs. Gallimore after Ishe! Someone please explain how Kell Brook became the WBA #1 contender @ 154?
      Gallimore got thoroughly beat by Teixeira in September. Why do you want to see that fight? I mean it would be going the JRock road back to redemption, but I'd like to see him in with someone like Vanes or heck even Teixeira if he gets by Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Gallimore got thoroughly beat by Teixeira in September. Why do you want to see that fight? I mean it would be going the JRock road back to redemption, but I'd like to see him in with someone like Vanes or heck even Teixeira if he gets by Smith.
        Because I didn't know that! Damn, Gallimore fighting 8-rounders on Golden Boy Boxing? What happened to him? Oh well, call up Ol' Faithful...Austin Trout! Not that I wouldn't be cool with Teixera, but if he with GBP, we know that's not happening! Shout Out to Chordale Booker and Joey Spencer! Let's Get It!

Comment

Because I didn't know that! Damn, Gallimore fighting 8-rounders on Golden Boy Boxing? What happened to him? Oh well, call up Ol' faithful...Austin Trout!
          Trout would be good too. And that would be the last barometer until you REALLY unleash him back against the best. Trout's performances against both Charlos and Hurd show he is still a tough out. Either way, if he is to get a title shot, I expect it to be early 2020 and not this year.

Comment

Trout would be good too. And that would be the last barometer until you REALLY unleash him back against the best. Trout's performances against both Charlos and Hurd show he is still a tough out. Either way, if he is to get a title shot, I expect it to be early 2020 and not this year.
            Trout is very tough, but I doubt he would do it. Probably thinks Lubin isn't worthy! What happened to Michel Soro? How did Brook become WBA #1 Contender?

December 10, 2018:

Frenchman Michel Soro won the WBA interim super-Welterweight World Title on Saturday night, scoring a brutal knockout of American Greg Vendetti in two rounds in the town of Levallois-Perret, France. Soro (33-2-1, 22 KOs) was ranked #1 by the WBA, Vendetti( 20-3-1, 12 KOs) was ranked 9th. Soro cornered Vendetti against the ropes and then unleashed a barrage of three consecutive lethal right hands that drove his unconscious opponent to the canvas. The referee did not bother to count. Soro issued a challenge to “all those world champions out there. I want to be the real, undisputed world champion.” The fight was held at the Marcel Cerdan Sports Arena.

https://*********.com/soro-destroys-...im-title/35981

Comment

Trout is very tough, but I doubt he would do it. Probably thinks Lubin isn't worthy! What happened to Michel Soro? How did Brook become WBA #1 Contender?

December 10, 2018:

Frenchman Michel Soro won the WBA interim super-Welterweight World Title on Saturday night, scoring a brutal knockout of American Greg Vendetti in two rounds in the town of Levallois-Perret, France. Soro (33-2-1, 22 KOs) was ranked #1 by the WBA, Vendetti( 20-3-1, 12 KOs) was ranked 9th. Soro cornered Vendetti against the ropes and then unleashed a barrage of three consecutive lethal right hands that drove his unconscious opponent to the canvas. The referee did not bother to count. Soro issued a challenge to “all those world champions out there. I want to be the real, undisputed world champion.” The fight was held at the Marcel Cerdan Sports Arena.

https://*********.com/soro-destroys-...im-title/35981
              Because Castano is the WBA World Champion and Soro is the WBA Gold Champion LOL.

And no clue how Brook got that WBA ratings. Last two fights have been at WBA for what it is worth.

Comment

Because Castano is the WBA World Champion and Soro is the WBA Gold Champion LOL.

And no clue how Brook got that WBA ratings. Last two fights have been at WBA for what it is worth.
                Please tell me that's something you made up.

Comment

Need to focus 100% on Ishe first who is very durable

Comment

Please tell me that's something you made up.
                    I wish it was something I made up lol.

http://www.wbaboxing.com/wba-ranking#.XFCZl1VKi01

Comment

I wish it was something I made up lol.

http://www.wbaboxing.com/wba-ranking#.XFCZl1VKi01
                      Wow! I was looking at the rankings on Fight News and they just dropped Michel Soro off the list, so I was wondering what happened? WBA has to be the worst!

Comment

Working...
                      X