Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's best performance against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first Barrera fight easy. There are other fights he looked great but against guys on their way out or who werent that good.

Not too many excuses for that first Barrera fight anyone can come up with. The first Marquez fight was tremendous as well and the fact he had a quality man giving as good as he was getting makes it that much more impressive. They BOTH impressed and to me that’s important.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Talk about others. I just think it’s a bit much seeing 5-6 or more new Pacquaio threads daily. Maybe make a master thread for all things Pacquaio?
      It can’t be helped. Pacquiao has that it factor, that superstar quality. Same with Floyd. The man drives this emotion inside of you, whether you like him or not. For the extreme haters, there may just be a deeply hidden emotion that conjures up negative thoughts of a guy with gladiator qualities who came from nothing and made something of himself.

I would like to see other posts about other boxers so that I could know more about them and become a better fan of them, however, not too many boxers put their neck out to satiate our fan desires like Pacquiao. If the smaller man Wilder went out of his way to fight quality name opposition in the LHW and HW divisions, he would capture the public hearts like Pacquiao. His fights against Ortiz and Fury, giants relative to Wilder, could be the start of a HW Pacquiao-like run if he so chooses.
      Last edited by Bundt; 01-29-2019, 12:45 PM. Reason: Misspell of abbreviation

Comment

Drugs

Ped............................................... .............................ped

Comment

Manny had so many great performances I rank them this way.

1. Barrera (I picked the upset.)
          2. DelaHoya ( I never thought Manny had a shot against him)
          3. Hatton ( Absolute Destruction. I thought it would be competitive but Pac would get the TKO stoppage)
          4. Cotto (I had Cotto winning despite how he had been destroyed by Margarito). Manny looked outerworldy around this time period.

Manny's Oscar - Miguel run was probably the most impressive 3 fight strecth I have ever seen. I was so disappointed when he refused the blood testing. That made me forever doubt if it was all legit. I hope it wasn't because it was awesome

Comment

I love him vs cotto

Comment

--- Vs TUE 50-0

Manny exposed the poor dear and USADA and Vegas as drug cheats of the first order... only in boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Manny's best performance was enhancing drugs.
                That was Floyds best excuse maybe ......

Did they help him beat the HOOD too?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  when debating about pac's best performance, everyone likes to bring up the cotto and oscar fight but now that i've had some time to look back at manny's career, i feel that one of his best performance was against david diaz!!!

this was the first fight pac showed that he had more than just a straight left. this was the first fight that pac actually boxed but aggressively. this fight gets overlooked by the cotto, oscar and even the hatton fight but feel that this was one of pac's best performance!

For me it was:

1) Hatton
                  2) Cotto
                  3) Barrera
                  4) Margarito
                  5) Morales 3
                  6) ODLH
                  7) Diaz
                  8) Morales 2

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    For me.it was Barrera 1 and Cotti. Great performances

Of course dummy dunn had to come in here with his hate.

Man was crossing his finger on a Broner KO and is salty abt it.
                    Big dumb will always find a way to hate pac. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Big dumb will always find a way to hate pac. lol.
                      why does the truth bother you guys so much?

Comment

Working...
                      X