Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is GREATER than Mayweather IF HE FIGHTS Keith Thurman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    negative, he finished his career beating berto and McGregor...broner and Thurman would trump that. it doesn't really matter at this point, cuz the fight isn't even signed and I doubt pac would get by Thurman anyway.
    Lol. I guess if you look at it that way then you're right. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Floyd beat JMM better. He beat Shane better. He beat odh and Hatton well before Manny did. He also has the best win out of the 2.

Just be fir when you compare. Stop letting your bias discredit every one that beats Manny.
      You are the one who tried discredit everything about pac.
      Pac beats all common opponents more convincingly and you make every excuse under the sun, from Floyd beat them first, through to they were better when Floyd beat them. When most unbiased can just admit Pac beat them more dominant as Pac s just greater than Floyd pure and simple. If Duran beat common opponents with hacker better than hagler, people would simply assume Duran greater. Why can't it be that simple to understand When it comes to pac and floyd?
      When people says Pac s greater as he won titles in 8 divisions, your responds is 8 division titles is nothing he beat margarito? When people say Pacs amazing a former flyweight with 79 fights under belt being called out by today's elite levels it's nothing?
      So you've got excuses for everything haven't you?
      Last edited by hugh grant; 01-29-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Pacquiao seems to have himself in sort of a paradox now.

He can go on and beat Thurman and Spence and even go up to beat Alvarez and that would all be great, but that would just make Floyd's win over him just that much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Pacquiao seems to have himself in sort of a paradox now.

He can go on and beat Thurman and Spence and even go up to beat Alvarez and that would all be great, but that would just make Floyd's win over him just that much better.
          GO back to sleep will you? Yes, jmm koed Pac so is clearly better than floyd. Torecampo is better than floyds he beat him first.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            GO back to sleep will you? Yes, jmm koed Pac so is clearly better than floyd. Torecampo is better than floyds he beat him first.
            Except your not taking into account that Floyd beat Marquez without breaking a sweat. Idc what the scales say, Marquez agreed and lost every round. Now if you wanna argue torecampo is better then floyd then go ahead I'll watch..
            But in the race between floyd and manny which is neck and neck. Floyd wins because he beat a very capable Manny. And if manny keeps on racking up wins then that is evidence that manny was more live then Floyd.
            I mean who has floyd fought sense.
            Berto(decent but meh)
            McGregor (debuting as a boxer remember)
            And a fixed exhibition against a teenager.

Floyd was so over the hill it isn't even funny.

Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao however beat the brakes off broner, knocked out matthysse, let's be honest he was robbed by Horn, beat up Bradley and Vargas. Manny is on fire!

Way over the hill Floyd > on fiyah Manny.

Comment

I mean if he beat Thurman I would say he has a better resume then Floyd...but just taking a fight nah.
              But that logic ODLH is a top 10 atg.
              After redpilling myself I'm retracting this. Manny beating Thurman just means that Floyd beat an even better manny then we thought.😂

Comment

After redpilling myself I'm retracting this. Manny beating Thurman just means that Floyd beat an even better manny then we thought.��
                No. Just means Floyd beat a bad shoulder Pac not far removed from loss to jmm. Jmm beat a better version of pac, yet admits pac s better

Comment

No. Just means Floyd beat a bad shoulder Pac not far removed from loss to jmm. Jmm beat a better version of pac, yet admits pac s better
                  A bad shoulder eh?
                  Not that I dont believe in manny or anything but you know what... he agreed to fcking fight didn't he?
                  Case closed Floyd > Manny

Comment

A bad shoulder eh?
                    Not that I dont believe in manny or anything but you know what... he agreed to fcking fight didn't he?
                    Case closed Floyd > Manny
                    If Pac beats thurman, and then spence maybe horn can be top ten ATG oneday? Bradley must be greatest ww ever also.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-29-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

If Pac beats thurman, horn must be top ten ATG. Bradley must be greatest ww ever also.
                      Well no because those were both robberies imo. But there is another ww who beat manny around that time....🤔🤔🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                      X