No announcement yet.

GGG Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    He’s had 7 fights in 10 months and he’s 20. You new to the sport?
    Yep, only been into it for 20 years... you miss the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Yep, only been into it for 20 years... you miss the point?
      likely, you were being sarcastic and I was at work so it went totally over my head.

Comment

Akhmedov (7-0 7KO's) fighting again tomorrow (less than two months since winning the WBC youth title) He's fighting for the WBC Asian Boxing Council Super Welterweight Title against 25 year old John Ruba 17-5-1 (9KO's)

This will be Akhmedov's 8th pro fight in 11 months. He just turned 21 in January.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I'm feeling pretty confident lately, since I predicted long ago the rise of Naoya Inoue as well as King Tug. Wanted to share another prospect with you, young Kazakh fighting out of Canada. Reminds me of GGG at 154, and he went pro young (20) and he's already had 7 fights. Hits like a battering ram, with power in both hands. Just won the WBC World Youth Championship at 154 last night.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/831574

I'm predicting him to rise up the ranks pretty fast over the next couple years. Watch for him, either for enjoyment or so you can bump this thread in a few years like you guys keep doing with Larry
          I don't know if that fighter is good but if he is, and will keep winning, in a several years Larry will be making threads asking us to compare that guy resume to Sugar Ray Leonard's and finding some other subtle ways to tell us that fighter ain't ****

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            I don't know if that fighter is good but if he is, and will keep winning, in a several years Larry will be making threads asking us to compare that guy resume to Sugar Ray Leonard's and finding some other subtle ways to tell us that fighter ain't ****
            That would be one hell of an honor

Comment

21 year old Sadriddin Akhmedov had his 8th fight last weekend in 11 months, fighting for the WBC Asian Boxing Council Super Welterweight Title.

here's the video, set to start at the opening bell if anyone wants to watch. I'm surprised I found it in English TBH.
              Been watching so much foreign boxing lately I wouldn't be surprised if I started picking up the languages

Kid is going to be brutal when he hits his prime. He looks up to GGG as a pro, well in their first years they both had 8 fights, but Akhmedov seems to have been stepping up a little sooner (not to mention G turning pro at 25, while Akhmedov turned pro at 20)

Not to mention that even though he turned pro at only 20, he still has an extensive amateur resume (241-10 and gold medal at the world youth championships) From the interviews I've read, it looks like he was training for the Olympics but decided to go pro early because there's no guarantee the Olympics are even happening.
              Last edited by _Rexy_; 03-30-2019, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Yeah, he looks to be the goods. I was going to make a thread of the best young fighters from 140-154 and I had him on there until I had to restart to my phone and then lost the thread SMH.

Definitely one to watch.
                the littlest g was m ore than welcomed over at uncle al's palace...but he prefers to fight peter manfredo esque opponents while boo boo fights on the undercard so he can continue sniffing canelos panties....you remember canelo right? the guy that lit him up last time out? so much that he walked out the ring with a red face?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  the littlest g was m ore than welcomed over at uncle al's palace...but he prefers to fight peter manfredo esque opponents while boo boo fights on the undercard so he can continue sniffing canelos panties....you remember canelo right? the guy that lit him up last time out? so much that he walked out the ring with a red face?
                  Huh? What does your post have anything to do with mine that you are quoting?

Comment

Yeah I have watched him fight before. He looks good, but I need to see him in with someone good/decent before I can really judge how good he actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Huh? What does your post have anything to do with mine that you are quoting?
                      it doesnt...i quoted the wrong post by accident...my bad

Comment

Working...
                      X