Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez: Not Having Robert Garcia In Corner Not An Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez: Not Having Robert Garcia In Corner Not An Issue

NEW YORK Mikey Garcia will sit ringside Saturday night to watch Josesito Lopez challenge Keith Thurman for a welterweight title. Mikey Garcia's older brother, Robert Garcia, won't occupy his usual position in Lopez's corner. Robert Garcia, Lopez's head trainer, made a previous commitment to attend a quinceanera, a traditional birthday ceremony for a 15-year-old girl, before the Thurman-Lopez fight was scheduled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Robert Garcia is going to be on the better card, on DAZN.

Comment

He'll be fine with Big G in his corner. That man has an excellent boxing mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He'll be fine with Big G in his corner. That man has an excellent boxing mind.
        are you being sarcastic? who the hell is big g. yeah he's robert's dad but is he a certified trainer. what experience does he have? this is a bad look for robert he's leaving lopez on the night of his biggest fight just so he can attend a party? WTF??? Iopez should fire him!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          are you being sarcastic? who the hell is big g. yeah he's robert's dad but is he a certified trainer. what experience does he have? this is a bad look for robert he's leaving lopez on the night of his biggest fight just so he can attend a party? WTF??? Iopez should fire him!
          Dude, Big G probably knows more about boxing than even Robert Garcia.

Comment

Wow man delete this post before more people get ahold of it. You are a dumbass and can’t be older than 13. Big G has been in the game for a long time, check his resume. Damn I honestly would slap you in real life for real if we were face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

Wow man delete this post before more people get ahold of it. You are a dumbass and can’t be older than 13. Big G has been in the game for a long time, check his resume. Damn I honestly would slap you in real life for real if we were face to face.
              you and big g can kiss my ass fool tell me who is big g I'm actually fifteen thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Dude, Big G probably knows more about boxing than even Robert Garcia.
                Thank you for that response

Where does he think Robert got his smarts

Comment

you and big g can kiss my ass fool tell me who is big g I'm actually fifteen thank you very much.
                  Yeah that sounds about right

Fifteen and still smelling like piss

Comment

I think your question is better suited for you FYI, Robert Garcia will be working his corner tonight. He postponed the party and arrived today in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X