Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK 'EM 2019 #4. 26th January 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im trying to embed this, we'll see if it works.

Comment

Ok, this one for Josesito Lopez

Comment

RJJ-94-02=GOAT, Thurman TKO/KO 5-8

Comment

RockyB, Thurman, KO, LATE

Comment

This weekend fight for our game, Thurman vs Josesito Lopez
            Thurman has been almost two years out of the ring and needs a very convincing win to prove he is completely back on top of the division, Josesito Lopez is the sacrificial goat, whose best win was more than 6 years ago against Victor "the quitter" Ortiz, Josesito has been down in several fights and has been ko'd, not afraid to go face first and get hit in order to hit the other fighter, so he is taylor made for Thurman, who still goes by "One time" which was somehow accurate when he was fighting tomato cans, not anymore, his last win before the final bell was Collazo, 3 and a half years ago.
            The way I see it, Josesito knows he can't outbox Thurman, his chance is to make it a street fight and hope he doesn't get caught with anything heavy while Thurman finds his rhythm and timing, and all the time hoping Thurman doesn't have the stamina to compete for 12 rounds, I don't see this working, Thurman might start slow trying to get his distance and timing right and once he does it will be lights out for Josesito.
            Otrocubiche Thurman ko mid.

Comment

FrankieClutch

Thurman via mid round stoppage

Comment

NC Uppercut, Keef, Late Ko, x3
                Keith is back in action. Good stuff! I think Josesito will give a good account of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                  This weekend fight for our game, Thurman vs Josesito Lopez
                  Thurman has been almost two years out of the ring and needs a very convincing win to prove he is completely back on top of the division, Josesito Lopez is the sacrificial goat, whose best win was more than 6 years ago against Victor "the quitter" Ortiz, Josesito has been down in several fights and has been ko'd, not afraid to go face first and get hit in order to hit the other fighter, so he is taylor made for Thurman, who still goes by "One time" which was somehow accurate when he was fighting tomato cans, not anymore, his last win before the final bell was Collazo, 3 and a half years ago.
                  The way I see it, Josesito knows he can't outbox Thurman, his chance is to make it a street fight and hope he doesn't get caught with anything heavy while Thurman finds his rhythm and timing, and all the time hoping Thurman doesn't have the stamina to compete for 12 rounds, I don't see this working, Thurman might start slow trying to get his distance and timing right and once he does it will be lights out for Josesito.
                  Otrocubiche Thurman ko mid.
                  I believe you have it spot on!

Comment

The plunger man
                    Thurman -KO MID

Comment

Now as someone who has some time in on the Pick Em games... I gotta admit that a 4x multiplier is unreal! If the right person hits that auto lead for a while! I’ve always supported Keef and am glad to see him back. I’ve also been an avid fan and supporter on Lil Jose( aka Josesito) and he is as game as they come! Dude went into the Nelo fight eating McDonald’s and ish bc that’s what his budget allowed. He has scratched his way through deep waters too. Exciting!
                      But 4x is a real jump...just sayin. Good luck all!

Comment

Working...
                      X