Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Takeshi Inoue - Face To Face at Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munguia looks like the type of dude who should be wearing a helmet 24/7. I'm surprised he is not drooling in all his photos

Comment

I didn’t even know Munguia was fighting this Saturday. Maybe that’s because he is fighting the cousin of Floyd’s leftovers. Anyway I’m sure this will be a slobber knocker . Not.

Comment

I think Sadam Ali has a better chance of winning in a rematch than this guy.

Comment

War munguia! Inoue is getting KOed!

Comment

Looking forward to this
            War inoue
            Inoue via 1st rnd KO

Comment

Keith Thurman vs Josesito Lopez will be a better fight to watch than this main event mismatch DAZN has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnumber247 View Post
                Jaime Munguia vs Takeshi Inoue
                Jesus M Rojas vs Can Xu
                Vergil Ortiz Jr vs Jesus A Valdez Barrayan
                Alberto Ezequiel Melian vs Edgar Ortega
                Alex Rincon vs Jeremy Ramos
                George Rincon vs Emmanuel Valadez
                James Wilson vs Sylvester Barron
                Rene Moreno vs Daniel Vergara
                John Rincon vs Alex Santana
                Saturday 26, January 2019 Golden Boy Promotions good fights

That is one great card! I'm glad I got DAZN! it's going to feel like I got a PPV card and I can't watch all of the undercard!

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                  Keith Thurman vs Josesito Lopez will be a better fight to watch than this main event mismatch DAZN has to offer.

That's funny! Thurman vs Josesito is a horrible card. Plus the undercard is even worse!!

Comment

Munguia is one of the things wrong with the sport. Just because an obviously much bigger fighter CAN drop down to X weight division doesn't mean they should. He SHOULD be MW or SMW. Instead, he goes in there against fighters who are barely JMWs. He's good, but not elite. When/IF he does get into his proper divisions, his limitations will definitely be on display. In the meantime, he keeps winning vs midgets.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Munguia is one of the things wrong with the sport. Just because an obviously much bigger fighter CAN drop down to X weight division doesn't mean they should. He SHOULD be MW or SMW. Instead, he goes in there against fighters who are barely JMWs. He's good, but not elite. When/IF he does get into his proper divisions, his limitations will definitely be on display. In the meantime, he keeps winning vs midgets.

Jarrett Hurd is one of the things wrong with the sport. Just because an obviously much bigger fighter ! same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X