No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I'm a Fighter, So I Ain't Gonna Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pk500 View Post
    Weeks, the ring doctor and Jack's corner should be ashamed. All three would be censured if the sport had a legitimate, responsible governing body.

It would be one thing to let Jack continue if he was close to victory or close on the cards. He was getting mauled.

Gross negligence by Weeks, the doc and Jack's corner.
    Weeks is only there to save his favorite fighters

Comment

His corner should have stopped the fight to protect him long term. He will be compromised now. It isn't up to him to quit. The fighter will keep fighting on unless its a Victor Ortiz Rigo de la Hoya type guy. Actually bloody hell happened in MMA with that girl that fought Amanda Nunes recently too except that girl wanted to quit and the corner talked her out of it. It was even bloodier I do believe as there was extreme puddles of blood on the mat. Luckily both of those women were ugly because I usually jerk the chicken to some mma women fights and that would have really made it hard for me to "get there". With Jack his corner really let him down and Weeks and the doctor shouldn't have let Badou continue with that amount of blood loss especially after it completely opened up in the 11th. Hopefully the half a million gross pay was worth it.

Comment

I said it before he’s got a lot of heart and that goes a long way

Comment

I kept saying through the fight, "He's a fighter. He's a fighter." His corner, the ref, the doctor. Someone should have stopped it.

Comment

Jack's a good fighter and from what I've heard a good man, but there's nothing special about him talent wise. He's just good.

It's sad because he should've beaten Chunky Degale, that was his chance to be something.

Comment

that boy got heart for sure

Comment

Working...
              X