No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison-Charlo Rematch Ordered, New Final Eliminator Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermall charlo

Why not order Jermall Charlo vs Kamil Szeremeta (Since GGG team does want this fight or the rematch with Canelo anymore)

The WBC has ordered a new final eliminator, between Sergey Vorobiev and Hassan Mwakinyo.
    WBC #11 vs WBC #32 is the eliminator? Ok

Comment

Charlo ain't won't none of that, he wuz beatin once, he scurred of dat BBSee in tha remtach. Harrison via brutal, coma inducing, career ending, equal opportunity DESTRUCTION KO!

Comment

This will either wind up April 27 on Showtime, or May 18 Showtime or undercard of Hurd-Williams May 11 on Fox.

Comment

Preteen troll

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          lol
          Al Gaymon at it again.
          "Gaymon"...how old are you, 12?

Comment

All for the rematch so this is great, the Final Eliminator though? Sergey Vorobiev and Hassan Mwakinyo? WTF? Neither was in the WBC Top 15 at 154 in their last ranking so how the hell they just leap up to Final Eliminator before breaking Top 15 Ranking

Comment

I'm interested in seeing the rematch.

I thought Jermell won the first fight. I was convinced that he was robbed....but since then I've watched the fight again (on my PVR) and I think Harrison deserved the win. WTF?? Jermall was missing almost everything he threw and Harrison actually connected more than I originally believed. I'm wondering if Harrison's defensive, tentative style makes him look afraid, making viewers perception of him as weak or somehow submissive to Charlo. The second viewing of that fight surprised me.

Comment

Cool.

Also who the fook are these guys???

The WBC has ordered a new final eliminator, between Sergey Vorobiev and Hassan Mwakinyo.
                Wtf is this bs.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDTheRealOne View Post
                  "Gaymon"...how old are you, 12?
                  Clearly older than you since this actually got you butthurt.

Comment

interested in seeing this

Comment

WBC should've ordered #3 Brook vs. #5 Sulecki as an eliminator! Where did those 2 fighters come from? What's the point of rankings?

Comment

Working...
                      X