Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder, His Handlers Don't Have Decency To Answer Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    "He Just A Guy From Alabama" remember Eddie No Internet Connection or Phone Service in Alabama...

NO But seriously, Wilder has his Dance Partner which is the Fury rematch. Move ON for now he knows damn well Wilder vs Fury not happening in April
    Common theme in ALL these threads about a Wilder Joshua fight: The Wilder faithful are happy that the fight isn't happening and the AJ supporters are angry that it's not.
    Go figure.

Comment

• Hearn promotes the biggest ***** in boxing. When you act like a ***** in public, you get treat like a *****-in public! Joshua is a ****en coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        Common theme in ALL these threads about a Wilder Joshua fight: The Wilder faithful are happy that the fight isn't happening and the AJ supporters are angry that it's not.
        Go figure.
        Both sides are Full of SH#T the blame game is being used on both sides to stall this fight because the fighter who lose fans will have to STFU and some of YOU fans don't want that. Don't put me in that Category because I don't even think either of them is all that good skill wise.

I see BOTH being a bit overhyped, one by the Americans and the other by the Brits. Wilder has NO BOXING SKILLS, while AJ entire image was planned going all the way back to the Olympics when he really lost to Erislandy Savon as well as the Italian in the Finals but was given those fights based on the fact that his country was the Olympic HOST

I would enjoy to see the Mayhem around here if Big Baby was to beat AJ and Fury was to get the win/decision this time over Wilder just to humble some of you Wilder and AJ Groupies

Comment

• God Hearn is such a jackass.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            ..please explain to me again how the us is a bigger audience for wilder vs Joshua than the uk is ?
            Maybe because your master Eddie Hearn said there is more money in USA fight then the UK?

You guys keep saying 90k audience but remember Wilder vs AJ valuation was around $40M that's why Wilder was offered 12M flat

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Maybe because your master Eddie Hearn said there is more money in USA fight then the UK?

You guys keep saying 90k audience but remember Wilder vs AJ valuation was around $40M that's why Wilder was offered 12M flat
              wilder has been offered much more than that now , even after that offer it wAs upped to $15 million , now its 20 million and rematch in the states...$15 million is more than he earned with his lucky draw with fury no ?

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                wilder has been offered much more than that now , even after that offer it wAs upped to $15 million , now its 20 million and rematch in the states...$15 million is more than he earned with his lucky draw with fury no ?
                He will earn more than 20M in Fury rematch and the new offer is 15M against 35% and if AJ loses its 50/50 split in USA not exactly a crazy amount of money like say 50M guarantee against 50%

Wilder v Fury rematch will generate more money than AJ ever did or ever will in UK that's why the planing is on fighting in NYC because the real money is in America
                Last edited by Phenom; 02-03-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  He will earn more than 20M in Fury rematch and the new offer is 15M against 35% and if AJ loses its 50/50 split in USA not exactly a crazy amount of money like say 50M guarantee against 50%

Wilder v Fury rematch will generate more money than AJ ever did or ever will in UK that's why the planing is on fighting in NYC because the real money is in America
                  based on what ? 325k buys ? Is the fight signed yet ? How many people are going to buy the ppv ? All you do is spout bull**** and estimated numbers ? What does generate mean when half is lost instantly to the distribution networks lol As I said wilder has been offered 50% to face Joshua and still he won’t take it.
                  And the consensus is Joshua is the best heavyweight in the world with the biggest audience and the most world title belts so wilder should know his place .
                  wilder was gifted a draw against a rusty old fury.
                  Your mans title reign whether he faces fury or Joshua is about to end and about this useless heavyweight was put to rest.

Comment

You're the type who thinks the moon landings were faked lol.
                    Hahaha, actually I am a bit suspicious about that . . .

Comment

Yes, but you and I both know that they didn't say no to 50M. They said "ok, let's look at the terms and conditions." And then they wanted AJ to sign without seeing anything about t&c's. You know this right?
                      C'mon man, be honest. It was total PR and it was well done by Wilder's team, because people fell for it.
                      But the reality was that they never said no, and when asked there was nothing concrete there.
                      No more than Hearns "offers" being PR imo. It looks like Shifty Ed has been outmanoeuvred tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X