Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder, His Handlers Don't Have Decency To Answer Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Buddyguns easy on the harsh langue Robbie WILL tell on you. I'm sure he already hit the report button twice. Robbie DOES snitch. Robbie WILL tell them to ban you if you hurt his feelings
    You enjoy your ban? You haven't stopped crying since last night. You made a thread to troll me and you ended up being butthurt for a week. 1-0 to me clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Bigger than a Joshua fight? Delusional.

His stock has dropped, fights get less viewership? There's literally no evidence of that. You dumb ****.

Joshua-Povetkin made around what Wilder-Fury did.
      Yes bigger because Fury is an established name in the US and AJ is an unknown the US. So more ppv. Also, Povetkin did 75% of what the Parker fight did so there is your evidence. You're still avoiding Hearn's lies about Wembley not being available in September.

Comment

You enjoy your ban? You haven't stopped crying since last night. You made a thread to troll me and you ended up being butthurt for a week. 1-0 to me clown.
        No the thread wasn't about you. I MENTIONED you and turns out a lot of people agreed and I agreed on names they mentioned too.

it wasn't dedicated to YOU, but you took it personal and I hurt your feelings. You cried and tattle taled and it worked. you reaching out to the mods and telling on me got me banned. No biggie. I came back wrote you a public apology for hurting your feelings.

If we are keeping track, you name call guys and are pretty disrespectful, but you getting your feelings hurt so BAD you ask for the person to get banned. I didn't even call you a name. That's a victory for me. You ran and got help. That's a clear victory for me. You didn't like what i said so bad your feels were hurt and the mods said that you were crying in my ban description. But im not doing that. There is no winner. No loser. I'm sorry for poking fun of your love for AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
          Hahaha! "[T]hat's the best information that we have available, which at the moment is Hearn publicly stating that that is what has been offered." Hahaha!
          Genuinely don’t know what you’re struggling to comprehend

Comment

• It is disgusting that they wont even phone or email confirmation of anything Hearn has sent or their intentions further down the line. But then they did the same thing last year when Hearn and Joshua were chasing Wilder down. They went all unresponsive and awkward until it was too late and then all of a sudden they were back to making loads of noise. It sounds like Hearn has realised hes wasting his time and is pursuing Miller or what ever, so now im sure all of a sudden Wilder and Finkel will get all vocal again.

Anybody who has watched or been involved in the sport long enough will of seen all this before with other Boxers. Its clear duck moves, tried and tested avoidance tactics. And i would be willing to just accept its just one of those things that didnt happen but when i look back at Deontay's resume and things Finkel and Wilder have said to other fighters before Joshua and the fact his resume is one of a very protected fighter. It all is quite simple, Wilder has been running from Joshua, he ran from Wlad, ran from Whyte, ran from Povetkin, ran from Parker, just shut the door on the lot of them.

Then we get Luis Ortiz who the networks threatened to get rid of Wilder unless he faced him cuz they were sick of Wilder not taking on challenges, then we had Fury who had to get on the phone and tell Wilder and Finkel that he was no threat and was just a fat man looking for a paycheque. Only then did that deal get done.

This has been one of the biggest ducks in this sport for a while and they are not going to have the decency to reply to Hearn because they want to pretend him or his world champion fighter dont exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
              Genuinely don’t know what you’re struggling to comprehend
              Hahaha! Yes, it is me that is struggling to comprehend!

Comment

They were slow timing knowing Joshua-Povetkin would need to be made. Giving interviews about sending offers back with *********s in a weeks time and ****. Takes them a week to ask for what they want? But they have time to give interviews about sending it back. They didn't want the fight.
                Nice job, you've proven yourself a dishonest broker, just like your daddy Eddie.

Comment

• Serves you right, have fun shadow boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    His legacy is already set in stone as the ducker paper champ who was too scared to leave England.
                    So what has stopped you hero wilder from a unification fight ever after 40 fights?

Nigqas was scared of unifying, dnt want to risk the green belt. He knows hez irrelevant without that green belt.

It will be a shame the longest serving champ didn't have the courage to unify the green belt held hostage.

What a legacy!!!

Comment

• Keep calling d%$khead....hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X