Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Asks Fans 'Not To Make Hasty Conclusions On Situation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev Asks Fans 'Not To Make Hasty Conclusions On Situation'

Sergey Kovalev offered his first public response Monday since TMZ reported Friday that the former light heavyweight champion faces a felony assault charge for allegedly punching a woman in June. According to the TMZ story, Kovalev was arrested June 9 in Big Bear Lake, California, after a woman told authorities there that Kovalev punched her in the face. The unidentified woman claims Kovalev attacked her after she rejected his advances at a party earlier that night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m only drawing this conclusion, Alvarez is knocking you out again, SOONER...

Comment

That was the single-most bizarre statement of denial I have ever read. Kov needs to defer to his publicist

Comment

Dude blasted a chick in the face because she wouldn't have sex with him

Comment

any witnesses or CCTV footage off the incident by any chance? the whole punch in the face situation especially given kovalevs selected profession can end up fucking him over depending on the judge if it goes to court, not to mention the whole rejection claim can go more in the victims favour...

Comment

This does seem strange as fuk June it happens and now its coming out??

Ill wait to hear more before I make a judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
              I’m only drawing this conclusion, Alvarez is knocking you out again, SOONER...

Thats why they fight. I think Kov. Has a good shot of winning just like Alaverez does.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                any witnesses or CCTV footage off the incident by any chance? the whole punch in the face situation especially given kovalevs selected profession can end up fucking him over depending on the judge if it goes to court, not to mention the whole rejection claim can go more in the victims favour...
                A Cali liberal judge??? They anti Trump and Russian BIG TIME!!! Hes fuked!

Comment

I'm praying he gets convicted & gets the max

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    A Cali liberal judge??? They anti Trump and Russian BIG TIME!!! Hes fuked!
                    yeah my man I could give less off a crap if the judge is a liberal or a hardcore right winger as I've never bothered voting for anyone my whole life....

I'm just trying to find out facts is all to separate that from fiction really is all, odds are looking that he's guilty given the accounts and if there is cctv and witness accounts to verify that yes he will most likely be as you said "fuked"

however if it turns out to be incorrect and if she struck him first etc then kovalevs defence lawyer could plead self defence?

Comment

Working...
                    X