Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'll Be Back; All You Motherf***ers Will Still Tune In!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
    Only in America would such a gutless wonder be treated seriously as a pro boxer, the man is an obvious coward yet apparently in the land of free speech you can't say that. As a foreigner I'm disappointed in the US boxing scene in general when it comes to matters like this, call it like it is FFS and stop tip toeing around the issue.
    Actually you can say that here in the land of free speech, that's the great thing is you can say whatever you want and other people are allowed to agree or disagree and say whatever they want in return. But I agree the guy is a coward. He tries too hard to be like floy d Mayweather aka "big bro" and even tries to copy his fighting style. Only problem is hes not nearly as gifted athletically. Doesn't have as much power, speed, or reflexes to properly copycat his style successfully. Mayweather could afford to fight defensively and pot shot because he would barely get hit and his punches were accurate and had pop. Broner needs to throw more and be more aggressive if he ever wants to beat top opponents. But anyways I don't think many people except his fans or people who live in the hood care too much for broner. Most real boxing fans don't take him seriously at all

Comment

Free tv, I’m not watching. PPV, are you joking. This is not comedy club for gangsters. Al Haymon will now abandon this monster. How could he display this behavior with pending court cases? What was he thinking?

Comment

Ha haha ha i like this mother ****er funny as hell!

Comment

Will I still watch Broner, of course. He needs to be in with the appropriate fighters though.

Broner vs Berto
          Broner vs Judah(Yep Zab)
          Broner vs Crawford
          Broner vs Lamont Peterson
          Broner vs Algeri

He would go like 2-3 vs these guys. But he should be able to let his hands go a bit more. Crawford’s stops him.

Comment

To watch Broner not throw any punches cuz he is scared? No thanks, skipped this one and will gladly skip the next unless it was Spence cuz he would KO that ass.

Comment

Broner knows he lost. He was hurt badly in the 7th and 9th rounds...That's why he went into survival mode rounds 10 to 12.

It's just sad...he prefers to go this route.

Comment

Broner ain't *****!

Any of you who still support this classless...clueless coon buffoon deserves whatever you get.

He is an embarrassment as a Black man...constantly throwing around the "N" word, always cursing and using profanity when it isn't necessary...I have absolutely NO use for him.

It is a shame the way he gets a pass.

The Thurmans, the Porters, the Wards, the Jacobs...these are intelligent, well spoken Black men...yet they don't get the shine they should get.

Instead the focus is on loudmouth, ***** talkers like Broner and the Charlo sisters.

Get lost Broner.

Comment

If he fight Spence or Crawford, I'll tune in. Just because I know they will KO him.

Comment

Nah, didn't tune in for this fight although I did think about watching. Broner just isn't good enough and I feel he's a waste of time to even watch against anyone decent. We all know he'll lose

Comment

Unfortunately, Broner is right! You mutha****as will watch! Broner has mastered the villain role and the more shiiit he talks, the more people want to see him loose! Lucky for Broner, Manny looked sloppy and didn't demolish him like he did Cotto!

Comment

Working...
                      X