Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Golovkin Next, To Prove I'm #1 at Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That was EXACTLY the words I was thinking of but couldnt remember....

GGG tried to HUMILIATE Canelo and Oscar through the media!

They used the media to turn on them but everytime they both took it, smiled, and now I hope they have a VERY good memory of how completely disrespectful GGG, Abel and them was to them.

They gave Canelo plenty of bulletin material that's for sure dumb asses.

I hope this time if they pull that amatuer bullying sht they tell BELTLESS to *** off....
    That's why "beltless" needs to fight Andrade!

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      Andrade hasn't earned much including that belt he was gifted. If he was so good and he's a legitimate champ, why is he on everyone else's nuts.

He and everyone knows Andrade is a tomato can man.
      Andrade has a belt lil g doesn't f@ggot. Do you want to see lil g fight Andrade for the belt or not? Ok then shut your bytch ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
        I am a GGG fan, not to the extent where I think he is Marvin Hagler or anything like that, but I have always enjoyed his fights and believe him to be one of the best fighters of the past decade. He's fun to watch fight, and even in his mid 30s took a prime Canelo to a disputed draw and a razor thin SD. In essence he has shown that at this stage of his career he is on par to Canelo in his athletic prime- which says a lot because Alvarez is a great fighter too.

I don't know why you would gain any Schadenfreude based joy from fans of a certain fighter not talking about a given fighter, but I'd always like to talk about him.

Personally, I think he should probably consider retiring; he'll be 37 soon and thats a lot older than most people in his weight class continue at a high level. Though he may not have the in the ring miles on him as others there is no beating father time.
        I understand you like him. That is cool as we all have our preference. But ggg has been chasing Canelo and scared to take real threats his entire career.

Jacobs and Canelo you can give him and he looked less than great in both fights. Now he has Andrade a young beast with a belt and he doesn't have one.

Canelo and Jacobs are fighting. That bum Murata he was trying to cherry pick lost. Now you have the mando Charlo or Andrade who has a belt.

I remember when he had scrub mandos like: Wade and Monroe, etc he Would jump all on that. Now the walls are closing.

Fight great fighters or retire. Since Canelo is tied up he just might retire

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          His 97K fans are down to like 4 and all 4 post on this website about the GREAT fraud.

Anyone from 154-168 my ass. Now he wont even take on guys at 160 that moved UP in weight unlike him...
          Exactly lol!! Andrade has a belt and lil g doesn't. So how will they spin this? Lol I love it.

Lil g been a fraud. The champ is allowing him access to the WBO belt the one he always wanted lmao.

If it was Vanes or Murata or some other scrub they wouldn't have to ask lil g. He would be knocking on their door lol

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
            You really believe the guy who went life and death with Vanes is gonna beat GGG?
            Yeah he will. Do you want to see the fight or not? The ball is in lil gs court.

Andrade has the belt lil g doesn't. Andrade called him out so what's up? You wanna see it?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Lol nice giff

Comment

Damn reading some of the typical moronic comments on here does my head in. People on Wards nuts still with the pathetic 'lil g' thing saying Golovkin would be somehow stepping up against this fool. Damn. Golovkin has only lost to Canelo who is top 3 p4p and even that was a disputed decision. Golovkin will be back fighting the best. Just remember he already beat Jacobs and got robbed in that first fight against Canelo believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  Andrade has a belt lil g doesn't f@ggot. Do you want to see lil g fight Andrade for the belt or not? Ok then shut your bytch ass up.
                  Ggg don't need a belt. Ggg is ggg. Andrade is nobody.

Comment

I understand you like him. That is cool as we all have our preference. But ggg has been chasing Canelo and scared to take real threats his entire career.

Jacobs and Canelo you can give him and he looked less than great in both fights. Now he has Andrade a young beast with a belt and he doesn't have one.

Canelo and Jacobs are fighting. That bum Murata he was trying to cherry pick lost. Now you have the mando Charlo or Andrade who has a belt.

I remember when he had scrub mandos like: Wade and Monroe, etc he Would jump all on that. Now the walls are closing.

Fight great fighters or retire. Since Canelo is tied up he just might retire
                    Andrade is a young lol beast? He only beats on tomato cans. Who is Andrade really with that dopey eyed wack dread lock having oversized lollipop to complete the look boy.

Comment

Exactly lol!! Andrade has a belt and lil g doesn't. So how will they spin this? Lol I love it.

Lil g been a fraud. The champ is allowing him access to the WBO belt the one he always wanted lmao.

If it was Vanes or Murata or some other scrub they wouldn't have to ask lil g. He would be knocking on their door lol
                      Hey dummy they gifted Andrade that belt. Belts don't make the champ champs make the belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X