Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Gets Stitched Up, Has No Excuses Over Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    That **** is going to cause him problems for the rest of his career sadly
    I think he's done. I don't see him returning to the ring.

Comment

that cut is terrible, credit to him for keeping on in there. His face looked like Kane from WWE in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        I think he's done. I don't see him returning to the ring.
        Yean hes done. That will always give him problems now and can open up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          Ring doctor must be go to prison for that. Even if he could let fight go that round, he should have stopped the fight inbetween rounds and he had plenty of opportunities.

Also, his corner should be fired too.
          I agree the doctor should of stopped the fight he couldnt even see. Should of been ruled accidental headbutt and go to the scorecards. Vegas PPV event should if known better.

Comment

Both guys moved their heads forward for the cut inident but Jack was blindly bullrushing Browne all through the fight. Just a surprise it never happened sooner.

Comment

The doctor should have only given him 2 rounds max to fight like that. Fighters will always fight until the end. The only way he could have won was with a KO, and his corner wasn't giving him anything.

Comment

Get well soon champ and take time to recover as cuts as horrendous and deep as what jack received will take longer periods to get back to normal, props to him for carrying on fighting through the injury for all those rounds..(thumb)

Comment

I knew it was gonna gush because of the location but when brown really popped it in the 11th they should have immediately stopped it. Weeks wanted to. He should have just followed his instinct and stopped it himself. Nobody would have blamed him

Comment

Look at this zipper head!

I counted 25.

Comment

Might be time to hang it up. We don't want it to open up again.

Comment

Working...
                      X