Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, Was floyd scared to fight pac in 2009?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carmont123 View Post
    I don't know, probably because why the hell should he give an inch to this person he believes is not negotiating in good faith?

Remember, Floyd didn't ask anyone except Pac. Quite a compliment I think.

Blame to go on both sides.
    But Pacquiao accepted the random testing and lower split eventually I mean least you can do is stick by your gun if you honestly believe that

Comment

Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
      You will be an old senior and still tell these stories to your grandchildren lol

Your idol lost and he got over it. You should too.
      I'll always ask the people why floyd suddenly demand something that he didn't demand to his previous 40 fights. It could be that fear that push floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        well im not saying its true pac was doping but Floyds whole camp suspected Pacquiao was on something so before they wanted to fight him they wanted to call his bluff and see if he was willing to prove he is clean

the fact he started messing around with cut off dates and saying he was scared of needles ect probably made Floyd think something fishy is going on so there was no fight

for the record I blame them both for not making the fight for various reason between 09-10 we should have had one of the best fights in history instead we got a fight where they were both at id guess 70% of their peak regardless Floyd was and is the better fighter
        But what pushing floyd to do the unprecedented demand. You think floyd was scared that he thinks pac is on something?

Comment

I think the main reason is FEAR. Floyd couldn't believe what pac had done is possible.

Comment

I believe he was scared of losing to Pacquiao, yes. There is a reason why Floyd such became so adamant about drug testing all of a sudden. He saw the way Manny annihilated Hatton and Cotto, got spooked and demanded of Pacquiao something that he had never demanded of any other opponent. Of course Manny may have been on something but because of what we now know about USADA corruption and the IV scandal you would have to be an idiot or a fanboy to deny that Floyd was probably on some **** too.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              I believe he was scared of losing to Pacquiao, yes. There is a reason why Floyd such became so adamant about drug testing all of a sudden. He saw the way Manny annihilated Hatton and Cotto, got spooked and demanded of Pacquiao something that he had never demanded of any other opponent. Of course Manny may have been on something but because of what we now know about USADA corruption and the IV scandal you would have to be an idiot or a fanboy to deny that Floyd was probably on some **** too.
              By your logic, any fighter could have been on something. Why throw out accusations without proof? It is possible to have corruption and fighters who follow the rules at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by carmont123 View Post
                By your logic, any fighter could have been on something. Why throw out accusations without proof? It is possible to have corruption and fighters who follow the rules at the same time.
                No that wasn't my logic. I'm saying there is circumstantial evidence. If a guy refuses a drug test or gets caught with an illegal IV wouldn't that be suspicious? Both Floyd and Manny were suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  No that wasn't my logic. I'm saying there is circumstantial evidence. If a guy refuses a drug test or gets caught with an illegal IV wouldn't that be suspicious? Both Floyd and Manny were suspect.
                  If were just talking about suspicion, then yea, I agree with you.

Comment

Funny how the world followed the a-side meth comments and turned it to ariza shakes. Floyd did pac dirty and ran with it cause y'all did.

If y'all knew the a-side meth story and what it is and realize that a side meth story was what got this viral before social media was Poppin..crazy.
                    Last edited by WholeSoul75; 01-21-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

It took Pac to get KOed cold by a roided Marquez to then ask for testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X