Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO To Review Saunders Suspension, Could Be in Line For Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    You forget that BJS was completely inactive & lost more than 50 lbs to fight Akavov in a rec center,& Andrade fought an older more inactive Akavov who nobody considered a credible opponent,when bjs fought him he was the #1 contender. This is coming from someone who can't stand that pos BillyHoeSaunders,but to me Andrade is by far the worst "name" at 160,I got Jermall,,Ggg,Canelo,Jacobs,& even Brant beating him,& I'd bet on any of them not even making it close,to me Andrade is a B- fighter whos a giant boiling to fight smaller men & he has the lamest style of all the MWs,& his jaw is far more suspect than the rest,hes been KD by multiple journeyman ffs.

But that fight NEEDS to happen next,since it should've already happened & imho Andrade would've lost.(yes Billy Hoe is a lame btch though)
    Honestly, Andade has already beaten most of the guys in the amateurs, they all know who he is.
    it's the fans that don't know Anrade...not yet anyway.

Comment

You forget that BJS was completely inactive & lost more than 50 lbs to fight Akavov in a rec center,& Andrade fought an older more inactive Akavov who nobody considered a credible opponent,when bjs fought him he was the #1 contender. This is coming from someone who can't stand that pos BillyHoeSaunders,but to me Andrade is by far the worst "name" at 160,I got Jermall,,Ggg,Canelo,Jacobs,& even Brant beating him,& I'd bet on any of them not even making it close,to me Andrade is a B- fighter whos a giant boiling to fight smaller men & he has the lamest style of all the MWs,& his jaw is far more suspect than the rest,hes been KD by multiple journeyman ffs.

But that fight NEEDS to happen next,since it should've already happened & imho Andrade would've lost.(yes Billy Hoe is a lame btch though)
      Wow, you are in lala land. B-? Any of those guys beat him and it not even being close? Knocked down by multiple journymen? I can think of one.

It's ok to hate on a boxer you don't like, but keep it real.

Comment

I don't forget anything. There's never no excuse for not coming in shape. If you have an injury or you got sick then have a bad performance then its feasible. Andrade tried to get a more credible opponent who gave one of those dudes you named a tough fight but allegedly they didn't want him (I'll be making a thread on that when I got time).

I'm just saying if Andrade easy like that all those guys you named should be begging to fight him. Why they ain't forcing the fight? I can pull up video after video of people saying Andrade is a special fighter, he's underrated, he's a star. Some of these comments are made by people directly affiliated with the fighters you named! I remember when people talked about how Jacobs was knocked down previous times before GGG. So many people was saying he was gonna get stopped vs GGG. Not me. I said he would beat him & many people feel he did. Now everybody's high on Jacobs lol. The difference between me & a lot of what ya'll say is I know it before it happens & ya'll don't know it until it happens.

He doesn't need to fight BJS to validate anything IMO. It was BJS fault the fight didn’t happen. He's the one who vacated. I really hope Andrade can get GGG next but if it's BJS next so be it. Some of the dudes you named not even KO punchers like that so you basically saying they gon 10-2, 9-3 arguably the best technical boxer in the division "since it won't be close". 😂😭 & about his weight. Just because a person is tall doesn't mean he's "boiling" to fight smaller men. Andrade said he didn't even wanna say his weight for Walter on fight night cause people would say he's too small.

But I just can't wait man. The same way I told people about Jacobs GGG & Canelo GGG1. We will see in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
          I don't forget anything. There's never no excuse for not coming in shape. If you have an injury or you got sick then have a bad performance then its feasible. Andrade tried to get a more credible opponent who gave one of those dudes you named a tough fight but allegedly they didn't want him (I'll be making a thread on that when I got time).

I'm just saying if Andrade easy like that all those guys you named should be begging to fight him. Why they ain't forcing the fight? I can pull up video after video of people saying Andrade is a special fighter, he's underrated, he's a star. Some of these comments are made by people directly affiliated with the fighters you named! I remember when people talked about how Jacobs was knocked down previous times before GGG. So many people was saying he was gonna get stopped vs GGG. Not me. I said he would beat him & many people feel he did. Now everybody's high on Jacobs lol. The difference between me & a lot of what ya'll say is I know it before it happens & ya'll don't know it until it happens.

He doesn't need to fight BJS to validate anything IMO. It was BJS fault the fight didn’t happen. He's the one who vacated. I really hope Andrade can get GGG next but if it's BJS next so be it. Some of the dudes you named not even KO punchers like that so you basically saying they gon 10-2, 9-3 arguably the best technical boxer in the division "since it won't be close". ���� & about his weight. Just because a person is tall doesn't mean he's "boiling" to fight smaller men. Andrade said he didn't even wanna say his weight for Walter on fight night cause people would say he's too small.

But I just can't wait man. The same way I told people about Jacobs GGG & Canelo GGG1. We will see in due time.
          I was saying to everyone beforehand that Jacob's was no bum & that ggg wouldn't ko him like his fans/trainer/self were saying. I had ALWAYS maintained beforehand that Jacobs was ggg's 1st legit opponent.(& On my card Jacobs won by 1-2 rd but the kd made it a draw or a jacobs win by 1 pt.)

not to sound arrogant but Im rarely ever wrong about fighters & I know "elite" when I see it,& imho I just don't see it at all in andrade,he has fought nothing but clevels & is the only name who actually managed to look completely like sht against them,going life & death with 90% of them. Its not entirely based on Andrade why I rate him below those other MW's,even Brant has a far more impressive win vs Murata than anything booboos done,he can't even ko lil guys like vanes(& got kd) & you expect me to believe he beats someone like ggg/charlo?

Hes like a bigger slightly more active Adrien Broner wirh a far shttier resume of cherries. Just like AB Andrade barely throws any punches & puts judges to sleep instead of fighters like the other MWs do.

Comment

not to sound arrogant but Im rarely ever wrong about fighters & I know "elite" when I see it,& imho I just don't see it at all in andrade,he has fought nothing but clevels & is the only name who actually managed to look completely like sht against them,going life & death with 90% of them. Its not entirely based on Andrade why I rate him below those other MW's,even Brant has a far more impressive win vs Murata than anything booboos done,he can't even ko lil guys like vanes(& got kd) & you expect me to believe he beats someone like ggg/charlo?

Hes like a bigger slightly more active Adrien Broner wirh a far shttier resume of cherries. Just like AB Andrade barely throws any punches & puts judges to sleep instead of fighters like the other MWs do.
            Well one of us will be wrong "on this rare occasion" because you saying the same thing I'm saying.

Andrade KO'd the guy who KO'd Tony Harrison who just won the belt from Charlo. Andrade beat the biggest Middleweight in history in his first fight at the weight.

To say Andrade went life & death with anyone is a lie. 90%?? I definitely don't understand that math at all. The closest is a fight he clearly won but underperformed in vs Culcay. If you believe that statement I think you have an agenda against Andrade.

Never seen Brant fight at 160 & never seen Murata at all. But I'm almost certain if they were legitimate threats I woulda heard enough chatter to go watch them.

You can believe what you want to but like I said if he easy like that go get that easy belt. May 5th GGG ain't wanna take his easy 0. I wonder how many non elite fighters ever got called "high risk/low reward"? 🤔 You contradicting yourself you said Andrade isn't elite then said his resume full of cherries & said he went life & death with 90% of them. So if he's not elite & going life & death with "cherries" wouldn't the "cherries" be considered on his level??? Which 1 is it. 🤔🤔Either he's a top fighter whos cherry picking or he's not a top fighter fighting competition at his level.

Comparing Broner to Andrade is laughable. I'm convinced you have an agenda now. This is how I know udk what you talking about. Andrade "barely throws any punches" but has more than likely the highest if not 1 of the highest punch outputs at 160. Being that majority of his fights were at 154 you better go back & look at the punch stats. He always had a high punch output. Matter of fact compare his #'s to mr. AB's lol 😂😂 I don't even have to look to know he's far more active then him. Only recently (160) has his punch output even dipped & actually his last fight he threw over 800 punches. Like I say we'll find out who's saying what!

Comment

Working...
            X