Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta vs Pacman??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, they should cancel Mikey vs Spence and make Manny vs Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
      Actually, it's clear as day he is a full welterweight now

He is not going to 140 ever again. Maybe his best condition weight would be something like 143-144, but since that's not an actual weight class he has no choice but to fight at 147 otherwise risking his health to get to 140.
      His ring weight is about the same as it was back from when he first fought at the weight.

He weighed 149lbs in the ring, Hatton when he fought at light-welter his ring weight was 160lbs.

Pacquiao can easily make 140lbs.

He still has to eat to make get up to welter.

Comment

you guys gotta be kidding me, he looks bigger than he has ever been imo.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
          Actually, it's clear as day he is a full welterweight now

He is not going to 140 ever again. Maybe his best condition weight would be something like 143-144, but since that's not an actual weight class he has no choice but to fight at 147 otherwise risking his health to get to 140.

He's 140. After training camp his weight ends up at 140. Even though he should be around 147. Even Roach himself said he sheds to 140 and would like to see Pac fights at 140.

Only fights I would like to see Pacman at 140 is against Gervonta, Mikey, and Loma.

That's very reasonable cos they're all at the same height and reach more or less with very small difference.

And with Gervonta calling out Pacman, Haymon can make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            His ring weight is about the same as it was back from when he first fought at the weight.

He weighed 149lbs in the ring, Hatton when he fought at light-welter his ring weight was 160lbs.

Pacquiao can easily make 140lbs.

He still has to eat to make get up to welter.
            Hatton at JWW ring weight was 153 lbs. was this weight vs KT Castillo Mayweather, Hatton was 158lbs against Collazo no way on this earth was Hatton 160 against Manny.

Comment

well, maybe he can make 140 then but if i was training pacquaio i would not risk it. at this age it's best to let pacquaio make weight comfortably as possible imo.

not as much money or huge names at 140 anyway, so if Gervonta really want them hands he better move his short fat arse up!

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Hatton at JWW ring weight was 153 lbs. was this weight vs KT Castillo Mayweather, Hatton was 158lbs against Collazo no way on this earth was Hatton 160 against Manny.

He was around 154lbs.

But his ring weight at 140lbs was over Pacquioa's ring weights at 147lbs.

Most light-welters weigh over 149lbs

Comment

No 130 pound boxer on earth has chance to beat even the 40 year old Pacquiao. Tank is a damn good fighter but Pacquiao beats him easily.

Comment

I think Manny would KO Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                      Meh, they should cancel Mikey vs Spence and make Manny vs Mikey.
                      They can't do that. Pacquiao can fight what's left of Mikey after Spence KOs him. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Working...
                      X