No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Dominates Broner - MONSTER Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Being honest, that fight was trash. Neither guy was able to land the punches they wanted to and missed at super high %s. The difference is pac was willing to be active and as always, broner wasn't.
    Your last sentence is the answer to your first 2 sentences.

Comment

Favorite part

Comment

Looks like broner opens his mouth a lot when he throws a punch, maybe he should be called the goldfish

Comment

This looked an awful lot like the Mosely fight. Pac trying all night to put on a good show, Broner/Mosely just trying to see the final bell.

Anyone else notice Pac had a bad ass cold he was fighting? He clearly won at the very least 10 of 12 rounds at 100% he pitches a shut out

Comment

Broner looked t be about 160 in there (he refused to be weighed) and spent half the fight running. He had a size and youth advantage going in and still got schooled by a guy how was 40 with the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by skelva View Post
              Your last sentence is the answer to your first 2 sentences.
              elaborate, I didn't ask a question in my first 2 sentences. It was an observation that the fight was uneventful.

Comment

Post Fight Interview:

AB: I know I won the fight.
                Journalist: How do you know you won the fight?
                AB: Its like when you want cheese on your burger. You just know.

What a stupid fuccc..

Another line: I dont care I lost. I'm happy. Time to cash checks and have sex..

WTF? How does this moron have any fans? Only idiot I saw praise his performance was the racist idiot who runs Deontays Boxing Nation channel on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
                  Post Fight Interview:

AB: I know I won the fight.
                  Journalist: How do you know you won the fight?
                  AB: Its like when you want cheese on your burger. You just know.

What a stupid fuccc..

Another line: I dont care I lost. I'm happy. Time to cash checks and have sex..

WTF? How does this moron have any fans? Only idiot I saw praise his performance was the racist idiot who runs Deontays Boxing Nation channel on youtube
                  There will always be people who rely on what seems to be a really stupid human being like Broner. These people are asleep and blinded by the fake image Broner project. Go watch the pre-fight picture and have a look at broner's Bodylanguage. This guy isn't happy at all, he was totally discouraged. He doesn't love himself. He's totally drived by his unhealty Ego.

I don't want this to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Broner die within the next years or so. This is where not loving yourself leads you when you can't reclaim your mind.

He should try Ayahuasca.

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
                    There will always be people who rely on what seems to be a really stupid human being like Broner. These people are asleep and blinded by the fake image Broner project. Go watch the pre-fight picture and have a look at broner's Bodylanguage. This guy isn't happy at all, he was totally discouraged. He doesn't love himself. He's totally drived by his unhealty Ego.

I don't want this to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Broner die within the next years or so. This is where not loving yourself leads you when you can't reclaim your mind.

He should try Ayahuasca.
                    The most trippy part of this post is I just got back from meeting a friend and she brought up ayahuasca as well today.

Comment

74.99 lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X