No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    it's not that complicated pacquiao's offensive fire power is more than enough to make broner gun shy. especially when it comes from different angles and is fast as hell! broner always goes into his shell as soon he feels his opponent's power. he's like this in every fight lol.

--- Let's repeat the above for the drooling unwashed dimwits.

PAC pitched a near shutout and had the bigger, younger fighter crumpling and reeling.

A 40 yr old standing senator embarrassed a whole generation of thugs and they still squalin'!

Comment

• Comment

• HOOD DON'T RUN. PAC TOOK YOUR HEART.

BRONER WAS PUNCHING THE AIR LOL

YOU DIDN'T DO IT FOR MY HOOD BRO! LOL

PLS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DON'T DO THIS ANYMORE FOR THE HOOD LOLOLOL

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-23-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Lol u pray that because u don't want pac to destroy all those welterweight u mentioned.
          I'm a boxing fan. Why would I care if he beats them? I want to see great fights and have the fighters maintain their health. There is a reason why he's been matched the way he has. It's been 9 years since he has been in a fight with a young stud. Unless you call Horn a young Stud. His next fight will be either Floyd or an Adrian Granados type. If he wanted smoke for real, Crawford was there all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
            I'm a boxing fan. Why would I care if he beats them? I want to see great fights and have the fighters maintain their health. There is a reason why he's been matched the way he has. It's been 9 years since he has been in a fight with a young stud. Unless you call Horn a young Stud. His next fight will be either Floyd or an Adrian Granados type. If he wanted smoke for real, Crawford was there all along.
            Pav already said he wanted the crawford/loma fight but arum don't want it that's why pac leave arum because he wouldn't give him a fight he wants.

Comment

Pav already said he wanted the crawford/loma fight but arum don't want it that's why pac leave arum because he wouldn't give him a fight he wants.
              Pac did not say a thing about Crawford until he left top rank. When Pac was rumored to fight Alvarado on the Crawford v Horn undercard, Arum said Pac had his option of Lomachenko or Crawford. I don't know what happened but I know Manny said nothing back then.

Comment

Pac did not say a thing about Crawford until he left top rank. When Pac was rumored to fight Alvarado on the Crawford v Horn undercard, Arum said Pac had his option of Lomachenko or Crawford. I don't know what happened but I know Manny said nothing back then.
                Maybe u heard roach but pac clearly said that he wanted crawford but arum don't want to make it happen that's why pac kick roach and then pac go to haymon because pac knew that haymon will not protect his top dog against pac.

Comment

Maybe u heard roach but pac clearly said that he wanted crawford but arum don't want to make it happen that's why pac kick roach and then pac go to haymon because pac knew that haymon will not protect his top dog against pac.
                  Maybe I missed it. Can you provide evidence of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    damn pac boys must be fuming, manny thanking al haymon and may promo
                    why would pacquiao fans be mad? Pacquiao cashing easy big checks beating up on the overrated pbc roster LOL. pac and al hymie never had beef. if anything the pbc groupies will now have to contradict themselves and praise pacquiao and talk about how he is still relevant and a factor in the boxing world despite you clowns saying that he was washed up and irrelevant before he came to showtime.

Comment

I believe pacman didn't like arums idea of himself fighting Alvarado on the undercard of Crawford/horn main event. I agree with him. Besides, Crawfords the one who priced himself out of Pac negotiations with 7 million demand. That's 3 times the amount he has ever made in terms of PPV. He deserves no more than 2 mil.

Comment

Working...
                      X