No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    I think Broner would be scared to death of Danny’s left hook and may not throw his right hand a dozen times all night because of it.
    I think he can counter Danny Garcia. He is way faster than Danny, has good power and has great chin. With the right strategy, he can just counter danny all day with that speed and get out.

Comment

• Pac could still beat anyone his size or an inch or two taller than him.

But I doubt he'll lose dramatically to either Spence, Crawford or Thurman like how others be saying here. It'll be competitive.

Pac beats Porter that's for sure. Pac vs Mikey would be WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ...and the new...Gatekeeper Of Boxing..Adrien Broner! Wow, he beat out Khan for this title? The nasty version of khan. At least he has a chin. Pray that there’s no meltdown or mental breakdown from Adrien. ‘Problem’

Comment

• I fight for the HOOD - Broner
          I fight for all the Filipino people - Pacquiao

see the difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dle View Post
            ...and the new...Gatekeeper Of Boxing..Adrien Broner! Wow, he beat out Khan for this title? The nasty version of khan. At least he has a chin. Pray that there’s no meltdown or mental breakdown from Adrien. ‘Problem’
            after the fight, he has upcoming 2 different court dates to answer to..

Comment

• Btw, scorecards for Manny vs Broner and Mikey vs Broner are essentially the same

One 117-111 and two 116-112s

Comment

• Stop by to say Im still waiting for hectari to come out and say something about the fight.

This clown has been saying throughout the build up that Broner would destroy Pac even with one hand tied on his back lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tatot View Post
                  Totally agree. Broner only won 1 round maybe 2 the most thats it. I only gave round 4 to him and that round was very close and could’ve gone either way.
                  I gave him 3 rounds. I had the fight 8-3-1. 9-3 in favor of Pac is cool too. One of the rounds I gave Broner could have went to Pac as well. Either way, Pac dominated, like anyone with a brain knew he would, and Broner can't believe he won this fight. The most shocking thing is that Broner wasn't Ko'd, but I told someone before the fight that Broner is gonna use counterpunching and trade occasionally until he feels that power and then it's gonna be clinching and running the rest of the night. That didn't start until later instead of the opening rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    Pac could still beat anyone his size or an inch or two taller than him.

But I doubt he'll lose dramatically to either Spence, Crawford or Thurman like how others be saying here. It'll be competitive.

Pac beats Porter that's for sure. Pac vs Mikey would be WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    manny could always be hit. He's 40 now. He's even easier to find. Regardless if you think he lost to Horn or not, Horn was landing a LOT of punches. He can't take those punches from Spence at this point in his life.

Comment

• Bloody hell at the press conference 95% of the questions about Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X