Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: Put Golovkin in Front of Me - I'll Destroy Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Triple L & bily hoe suck. They too shook to fight Jermall or Boo Boo.
    LOL that was a joke right? Neither have faced a top ten middleweight. Hell much less a good 154lber. Charlo lost already but got a gift. Canelo snatches his soul. Andrade has done nothing of note either. Look at his win for the belt. LMAO.
    They are c level. Andrade might make the B list but I think that's better for GGG and Jacob's.
    Billy Joe is pretty good but doesn't beat GGG, Jacobs and damn sure not Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
      LOL that was a joke right? Neither have faced a top ten middleweight. Hell much less a good 154lber. Charlo lost already but got a gift. Canelo snatches his soul. Andrade has done nothing of note either. Look at his win for the belt. LMAO.
      They are c level. Andrade might make the B list but I think that's better for GGG and Jacob's.
      Billy Joe is pretty good but doesn't beat GGG, Jacobs and damn sure not Canelo.
      Cut it out, you know bily hoe is shook. He ask for 5 million just to fight Jacobs....LMMFAO! Mall didn't lose either, get off that B.S. cuz he CLEARLY won his fight. Nelo/Mall is a great fight & I doubt Nelo "snatches his soul" just cuz he snatched Pvssy G's....LMMFAO! Mall drops & stops Pvssy G too. Boo Boo can box, is a southpaw & has underestimated power. Don't make fun of Boo Boo getting a belt cuz I don't hear you laughing at the fighters Pvssy G fought to get his belts & bily hoe is just that, a hoe but I wont be surprised if he outboxed Pvssy G....LMMFAO!!

Comment

• He is supposed to say that, is he really ready?

Well, guess what?

Hearn announced a couple days ago that Andrade will be facing Sulecki if he beats Rosado.

https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-ro...ndrade--136985

So much for lil Boo Boo to be ready for GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          He is supposed to say that, is he really ready?

Well, guess what?

Hearn announced a couple days ago that Andrade will be facing Sulecki if he beats Rosado.

https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-ro...ndrade--136985

So much for lil Boo Boo to be ready for GGG.
          Ya'll giving GGG every excuse in the world to not fight Andrade. Andrade is fighting the winner cause GGG is afraid to risk his position to fight Canelo in a trilogy.

Comment

Working...
          X