Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri Holds Off Late Rally, Outpoints Danny Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That tends to happen when you’re not active, Chris. You should know that. By the way, you’re being fed to the wolves in Maurice Hooker.....

Comment

it's unlikely that algieri wins a world title again, he should make some money and stick to being a nutritionist

Comment

“A lot of the things that I have been working on, I didn’t pull the trigger on," Algieri said

The end is near

Comment

He’s never coming out of that cage

Comment

Try Ballet Chris

Sugar Ray Tassels didn't help feather fists.

Look ..He ran all night from Russian Rocky

With a Cyclops face...they gave him the title for DANCING

with one eye? JOKE>

The announcers kept talking him up..JOKE

Eddie Hearn will feed Jacobs his pay day..
            and feed his butler "Algeri" to the wolves..

Comment

If Chris isn't beating guys like this cleaner or even stopping them its not looking good for his comeback.

Chris is a talented guy, but he's gotten older on the sidelines & he mighta sat on the sidelines so long that his body retired from boxing already even if he hasn't lol.

Chris at 35 (in 2mos) is no spring chicken & guys at that age & older have seen their best days 999 times outta 1000. And I don't foresee Chris doing well vs Josh or Regis, but he'll be a good name for either of those guys to fight post-WBSS so there are some paydays in his future & he'll have the potential to prove guys like me wrong as long as he keeps winning prior to getting bigger fights.

Comment

Working...
              X