Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

callum smith knocks out canelo alvarez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    You missed out that Ohara Davies will be the next big thing...
    And none of those fights were as embarrassing, or as clear, as Ruiz KOing AJ lol. Ask Robbie about that one

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
      Well GGG did beat Canelo. Twice, everyone knows that. And Kov-Ward 1 was even more clear than those 2 fights. Not exactly the best fights to bring up to 'prove your point'
      No he didn't, gtfo with your ševeryone knows thatš you parrot

I had GGG winning the first fight, and LOSING the second one.

Canelo turned GGG into a timid jabber who couldn't throw a body punch to save his life, out of fear of retaliation

ginger went through the most stringent VADA testing in the second fight, and he did a lot better than in the first match, becoming the agressor and forcing GGG to fight on the backfoot for the first time in his career. so there go your PED excuses too

These two are 1-1 in my book, and Canelo should be heavily favoured in a third match. Canelo is the one consistently beating top opposition after all

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        TS also predicted Golovkin to beat Canelo, Kovalev to beat Ward, Brook to beat Spence, Loma to beat Lopez, Jacobs to beat Canelo etc. He's constantly wrong. Being wrong so often takes some doing.
        yet the one year i did the pick em i got more picks right than anyone on the forum? and you guys are acting like i picked smith to beat canelo on fight week and then did a 180, fact is this thread is obviously funny to look at now but i didnt see the ryder performance coming at all and after that one i wasnt even talking about him as a threat to canelo, i said all along he shouldnt even get the damn fight cause ryder beat him. when the fight was made i never once said smith beats him, not once.
        Last edited by Prince Madison; 12-26-2020, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            No he didn't, gtfo with your ševeryone knows thatš you parrot

I had GGG winning the first fight, and LOSING the second one.

Canelo turned GGG into a timid jabber who couldn't throw a body punch to save his life, out of fear of retaliation

ginger went through the most stringent VADA testing in the second fight, and he did a lot better than in the first match, becoming the agressor and forcing GGG to fight on the backfoot for the first time in his career. so there go your PED excuses too

These two are 1-1 in my book, and Canelo should be heavily favoured in a third match. Canelo is the one consistently beating top opposition after all
            Canelo only got outlanded by 30 punches in fight 2. As opposed to 50 in fight 1. Only in 8 of 11 rounds in fight 2, vs 10 of 11 rounds in fight 1.

49 times out of 50, you will lose fight 1 with those numbers. 19 times out of 20, you will lose fight 2 with those numbers.

Just is what it is man. Only round GGG was on the back foot was round 5 and it was a clear round for him. Landed the best shots of the round and landed like 7 more punches.

Canelo is fighting bigger names right now, always the case really. The question though is what level those guys are really at, at the time of the fight.

Unless Canelo can hurt GGG, which is possible, or outwork him/slow him down, which is less likely, then he probably gets outboxed again in fight 3. And if that happens, Canelo fans will swear Canelo won, as we've already seen.

Fight 1 wasn't close. Fight 2 was more competitive but still not close as far as rd by rd. Canelo isn't active enough, yet, to beat GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              no (pre-written) scorecards needed in that one. maybe canelo will believe his own hype and take the fight later in the year, but he'll be leaving anfield on a stretcher.
              Canelos a proven 168 fighter now according to his 'fans' so lets get it on after the inevitable robbery of jacobs and see what happens...
              Ay where you at bro?

Comment

Working...
              X