No announcement yet.

Whyte vs Breazeale possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    He's not headlining a U.K event If Haymon gets a Breazeale fight on BT in the states, we don't know what will happen ? Whyte is a O2 fighter he's not a Wembley guy, he's simply pricing himself out of the AJ fight. U.S notoriety is a good indication of one's overall value impact globally. Joshua is more known then Wilder and Fury combined that's why.
    as far as whyte is still under matxhroom, whyte will not fight with BT sport, that's out of it.
    Whyte is big enough to sell out O2 arena on ppv, that's what wilder has been unable to do for over 39 fights.
    Known in the US is just an extra or addition to the UK fighters not the ultimate.

It's that extra that will make AJ venture into the state. He's a unified champ, every other challenger will have to come to the UK. That's how it has been from inception. It can't be tilted now, it's a no no.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Yep. No heart is correct and always tried to be hard but he's not a champion caliber . Even after the fight he was looking like a who cares attitude.
      With this kind of altitude, why would I be shocked that Ortiz KOed. I wonder how he became Ortiz best win, every decent fight will KO.
      Whyte KO inside 8 flat.

I will bet my last money on a KO.

Comment

Breazeale better run

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          as far as whyte is still under matxhroom, whyte will not fight with BT sport, that's out of it.
          Whyte is big enough to sell out O2 arena on ppv, that's what wilder has been unable to do for over 39 fights.
          Known in the US is just an extra or addition to the UK fighters not the ultimate.

It's that extra that will make AJ venture into the state. He's a unified champ, every other challenger will have to come to the UK. That's how it has been from inception. It can't be tilted now, it's a no no.
          Whyte isn't under Matchroom though right? I thought he mentioned he only does fight by fight with Matchroom and he doesn't actually have a contract with them.

Will be interesting to see what he does if Joshua chooses the Miller route.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Whyte isn't under Matchroom though right? I thought he mentioned he only does fight by fight with Matchroom and he doesn't actually have a contract with them.

Will be interesting to see what he does if Joshua chooses the Miller route.
            Of course, let's see how it goes.
            Only time will tell.

Comment

Breazale would get smoked, end of.

Comment

Working...
              X