Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Charged With Felony Assault, Allegedly Punched Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously Ill wait for more facts before condemning, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

His fans always acted like he was a bad ass, but to me he came across as a complete arsehole and a bully. Very good fighter though.

Comment

• Wow look forward to hearing the whole story here. But her story sounds fishy to me. He followed her back to her cabin just to punch her? Just doesn't really make sense, but I guess we will see

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I feel like this is something we would have heard about.

Especially since he was in camp for the Alvarez fight at the time.
        Yeah similar to R Kelly I hear you say?

Comment

• I'd be utterly disappointed in Kova if that's true.

Comment

• Krusher is my favorite boxer (in the ring).
            I will be very disappointed if this is true.
            But this may be not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Obviously Ill wait for more facts before condemning, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

His fans always acted like he was a bad ass, but to me he came across as a complete arsehole and a bully. Very good fighter though.
              She took his punches and not once did she hit the deck. He should be ashamed getting beat and knocked out by guys so trying his luck with lower competition.

I remember when he said a woman hits harder than Ward and he got hit by Ward and then done sthe stanky leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                I'd be utterly disappointed in Kova if that's true.
                I hope it’s true. He gets knocked out in Feb then get gets locked up in March. No I’m only joking. He gets knocked out in Feb case postponed till October. He has another fight in September ,gets knocked out again then goes to jail in October

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  They don't charge and take people to court with no evidence. Don't you know how it works?

They investigate and collect evidence and then decide if they have enough to get a conviction or not before they charge or drop it.
                  Ever heard of "no guilty" verdicts? These are always preceded by investigations, collection of evidence and decisions if they have enough to get a conviction. Go figure, right?

No matter how convincing one side's claims are, there is always other side's story, which might very well completely negate the allegations we first heard.

I absolutely don't mean to defend Kova, but I'd rather wait for more facts to come out before making a judgment. The allegations are very concerning, of course.

Comment

• When I first read the title I thought this was a recent event, but this happened 2 months BEFORE the first Alvarez fight? How was this not reported all over the press?! Never liked Kovalev, because he always comes off as a sociopath, but if this is true, he's one of the scummiest people in boxing and there are a lot of scum in boxing.

Comment

• So Kovalev and his friend followed her to her “cabin” just so that Kovalev could punch her, but not even attempt to **** her if he wanted her that bad? And he totally smashed her nose and misplaced a disc in her neck, but she was conscious after that to call the cops?

Those who know me here know how much I like Kova so I would be very disappointed if the accusations are true, but from what I read, it all seems like BS so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X