Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    what is Pvssykin afraid of ?

I have a list of 8 fighters who Golovkin avoided

are you really happy with Canelo being the 9th ?

why has money or legacy never been a good enough reason for Pvssykin to fight?
    You really need to take a break from this forum man.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      The only other fighter I've ever picked Canelo to lose against was Mayweather.

Now I personally believe Lara beat him 7 rounds to 5, but the fight was close and I cannot argue with the decision as Canelo was the agressor and landed very good body shots. I just felt Lara was more effective, but it wasn't a bad decision by any means. Could've gone either way.

Had Canelo winning the first GGG fight 7 rounds to 5 but was ok with a draw or GGG 7-5 wouldn't have been a bad scorecard either. Also thought Canelo won the second fight 7 rounds to 5 but more convicingly this time around, no way GGG won that fight in my eyes. I wouldn't have been very happy with a draw either, it was clear to me.

With all this being said, I also believe Jacobs beat Golovkin 114-113 when they fought, but that ended up going the other way. It was close in my eyes, but I feel like Jacobs took it decisively. Didn't really like the decision but whatever.

In this fight however, I just don't see Canelo being able to beat Jacobs. I feel Canelo is the overall better fighter, but Jacobs peak level and style is all wrong for Canelo. Canelo is overall better, but Jacobs at his best can and will beat Canelo's best. I have Jacobs edging out a close decision.
      I Thought all of these fights were judged correctly, as far as the results, not necessarily individual judges scorecards themselves. The Lara fight is the only one I disagree with you over, as I thought Canelo won clearly. But your overall assessment I agree with. I also think that Jacobs can win close, but so can Canelo. I give the edge to canelo, but would not bet on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        I thought Lara moved better than Danny. I could be wrong
        Lara is the better boxer. Danny is bigger, more athletic and hits a lot harder too.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          Since he defended Beatle Juice Sounders on his PEDs 10+ stronger than Clenbuterol when he was telling everybody to wait for the end results of the investigation to condemn or condone. But Canelo did not deserved the same treatment. That's when he went FULL RETÜRD.
          Yeah POS would do some BS like that. Fkn hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            FOH! I never said that! I was the few saying Nelo would fight Jacobs.
            Yup! You have always been real.

Dont know why that POSht brought your name into it???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Why??? He tells the truth and knows boxing???

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I'm not saying that can't happen but I also wouldn't be surprised if Jacobs knocks Canelo out or beats him by decision. I really think this is a 50-50 fight that could go either way and end in any way ..
                It don't get any better than this!
                But you know I've got Canelo!
                Jacobs is tough as *** but Canelo is getting sooo much better. Dont forget pillow fist Mora dropped him.

If he fights like he did against GGG on the back foot at a distance he will probably win / lose by MD or SD.

If he fights like he did against Sergiy. Canelo gonna clip him and win by TKO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

done !

Canelo is the 9th

Comment

• jacobs going to need a KO to win. canelo always given benefit of teh doubt and gift decisions. ALWAYS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      jacobs going to need a KO to win. canelo always given benefit of teh doubt and gift decisions. ALWAYS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X