Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Songbird View Post
    Good fight and glad jacobs is getting his shot

but he has zero chance of getting a decision v canelo so all he can hope for is a performance where people think he wins and he gets a good rematch, same ole **** with canelo
    Canelo will dismantle this guy in the later rounds. Watch! Pound his body and finish him between 8the and 11 th rounds. Jacobs is big and mentally tough , but i think his body will get beat down and he will get hit with shots he wont see for the tko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Canelo will dismantle this guy in the later rounds. Watch! Pound his body and finish him between 8the and 11 th rounds. Jacobs is big and mentally tough , but i think his body will get beat down and he will get hit with shots he wont see for the tko.
      well i thought jacobs actually did better than canelo v golovkin so i think this fight will be close

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Good fight. Always wanted to see Canelo against a fighter that can move so well and as fast as Danny.

Kudos to Canelo for taking this fight
        I thought Lara moved better than Danny. I could be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Originally Posted by Illmatic94
          lil g ducked a rematch with Jacobs like a straight HOE. now canelo shows real mexican style and accepts the challenge. lil g is a fraud.

Don't be mad at the facts 😂
          Lololololol

Comment

• Likely a close fight, canelo will probably deserve to edge it but we will get the customary ridiculous scorecards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              I thought Lara moved better than Danny. I could be wrong
              yeah Danny can move , but he is more flat footed than Lara ever thought about being.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Triple L is a joke. He won't win a fight against a good fighter, ever.
                Except Canelo twice. LMAO.

Comment

• this is an excellent bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    jacobs will gafe been with Matchroom over three years byvtten lmaaaooooo. Sad u just can’t afnir your wrong. And who says he won’t reup again or by then just retire?

Now u should just admit Jermall needs to follow suit and go to DAZN.
                    Jermall Charlo is sitting as WBC mandatory challenger (30% of the bid and control of the event if his camp wins), with Haymon's war chest sitting behind him, and Showtime/CBS or FOX salivating at the chance to possibly air Canelo's return to mainstream TV (also recall that the WBO isn't in the rotation agreement).

Jermall Charlo is either fighting Alvarez in September (even if he goes to DAZN for the one-off fight, that 70/30 sword of Damocles will likely put his pay on the fight at about $15m), or he'll be fighting as WBC champion by Summer 2019.

All on his own terms, with freedom to do as he wishes following the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                      Would looooove this fight. GGG would get a chance to shut that idiot up!
                      Triple L won't fight Mall or Boo Boo cuz he knows better.

Comment

Working...
                      X