Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Algieri, Danny Gonzalez - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Algieri, Danny Gonzalez - Go Face To Face

Algieri, Gonzalez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - At The Dream Hotel on Wednesday afternoon, the boxing world saw a preview of what will prove to be a fully stacked Jan. 18 Matchroom USA fight night at the Hulu Theatre at Madison Square Garden with three title fights on the main card, headlined by undefeated champion Demetrius Andrade defending his WBO World Middleweight Title against dangerous challenger Artur Akavov. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure why there are so many articles on a never was like Algieri. His only claim to fame was a points win over another never was in Provotnikov (who's only fame is a loss vs a tough fight with Bradley). I'm rooting for Gonzalez.

Comment

Algieri couldn't bust a grape. What 6 knockouts in 20 something fights. Hahaha my 15 year old daughter hits harder than he does

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Algieri couldn't bust a grape. What 6 knockouts in 20 something fights. Hahaha my 15 year old daughter hits harder than he does
        No she doesn't.

Comment

Algieri needs a round robin with Broner and Khan with the winner facing Danny Garcia cause Danny only wants big fights.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 01-16-2019, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Algieri needs a round robin with Broner and Khan with the winner facing Danny Garcia cause Danny only wants big fights.
            Lol good one. The funny thing is, the next killer on Danny's schedule is Granados. Granados could actually win it due to how busy of a fighter he is. If he can keep from getting KO'd he has a good shot. I would laugh for days if D. Garcia lost.

Comment

Working...
            X